iPad/iPhone apps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bettierae

Reaction score
Hi. Is there such an appt that will run 2+ therapists on the one app, and does real time appt updates?

So for example I can book an appt on the iPad in salon, and therapist at home on the same app on her day off sees the updated appt on her iphone straight away? Does that make sense??

Hi,

Disclaimer: I own a company that has recently created a booking/marketing system

I am looking for salon owners (including you or any other Geeks) to test the system. As such there's a free period of use whilst you provide feedback.

It's not designed for the iPad and iPhone however it will work on a computer/laptop.

Let me know if you or anyone else is interested.

Thanks,

Stefan

Hi. Is there such an appt that will run 2+ therapists on the one app, and does real time appt updates?

So for example I can book an appt on the iPad in salon, and therapist at home on the same app on her day off sees the updated appt on her iphone straight away? Does that make sense??

Hi,

While not an app directly, you could have a look at our free online product ( Salonlite - The worlds first free online salon and spa management software ). However, I would say that currently it's optimised more for tablets (e.g. the iPad) - but we are currently looking at creating a phone 'view' to enable pretty much what you're asking.

Latest posts

Back