iPhone app for mobile appointment booking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emzil16

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for an app for appointment booking when you are mobile.
I'm a Mua and struggling to keep track on a paper one as I often don't have my diary on me when I get caught for a booking.
I had a search and previous threads with recommendations I can't seem to find.
Any help appreciated. Thanks x

Have you tried salon lite
It's brilliant and free although not on iPhone yet but does work on the iPad x

I have salon iris and it comes with an iPhone app so I can keep track of what's happening in the salon when I'm not there. It also allows clients to book online

Just been looking and there's not much that looks any good on there. Did find a Sally's salon game though lol xoxo

Style seat is a great app - I use it all the time!

Ha ha Tomme that so funny. Another one who gets side tracked when looking for something!

I just use the calendar on the iphone. Works well for me and I can just slide appointments round easily if someone changes. Girls in the salon know to text me if they make an appointment in my book in the salon so that I can add it to my phone. I keep the book up to date each day too. So far so good.

Want to get rid of mobile as much as possible though. I have one client who just wont take the hint and come into the salon instead. Shes on the third floor and no lift. Shattering before I even start! Just going to have to bite the bullet and tell her straight. No more mobile (for her) she will have to come to the salon!

Salonlite or MyBeautyBoss both look good. Dont know if you have looked at those.

I use my book of clients, it's a great app x

Thanks all I saw salon lite recommended before but need it for my phone but will check out those others salon iris sounds good if u can book online

I have "ovatu manager" app on my phone. All my bookings and clients details are on it. It's for free but if you need more from it I think you can pay. But free one is enough for me. And I'm sure I found about it on salon geek. :) x

Have you tried salon lite
It's brilliant and free although not on iPhone yet but does work on the iPad x

Thanks, always great to see recommendations from users :)

Thanks all I saw salon lite recommended before but need it for my phone but will check out those others salon iris sounds good if u can book online

I'm not allowed to give a proper release date just yet, as we're in the process of doing some refinement to the app, but we're looking at having an iPhone / Android app available fairly soon.. keep an eye on our facebook page for an announcement :)

BettyBlack
Can i just ask how you got your account with style seat as its asking for zip code, state etc, is there a UK page?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

Hello!

I'm not sure if there's a UK page...I live in the states so I'm not sure? I'm sorry :\

Latest posts

Back