iPhone card payment terminal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Just wondering if anyone has seen
Or uses this app? It's so you can take payment from clients on your iPhone? Just wondering if anyone has any more info?

http://www.adelante.co.uk/iPhone.html

I remember seeing threads about these apps in the business forum a while ago, might be worth posting in that section incase some of the biz geeks dont see it here? Xx

You could do paypal using your own acc. Simply log onto your own acc, then when finished doing trt, send invoice to client, then they pay invoice whilst you are there. The client doesn't need to have a paypal acc, but does need access to a computer or smart phone to do it. Hope this helps.

You could do paypal using your own acc. Simply log onto your own acc, then when finished doing trt, send invoice to client, then they pay invoice whilst you are there. The client doesn't need to have a paypal acc, but does need access to a computer or smart phone to do it. Hope this helps.

Thanks hun, do you have to pay to withdraw money from PayPal?

if you are doing lots of tans, why not invest in a mobile card terminal from a company such as cardsave or similar. It can be taken anywhere with you and costs about £29 per month, I am investing in one as I think it will attract more customers and nowadays people are more inclined to pay by card x

if you are doing lots of tans, why not invest in a mobile card terminal from a company such as cardsave or similar. It can be taken anywhere with you and costs about £29 per month, I am investing in one as I think it will attract more customers and nowadays people are more inclined to pay by card x

I don't do enough to warrant paying that just yet as I only do it in the evenings and have a full time office job. Thanks Hun. X

Thanks hun, do you have to pay to withdraw money from PayPal?
I think they take a % off the money deposited. If you have a personal acc look on the t&c's. It beats paying a monthly fee plus a % on every transaction. You only pay a % on the transaction which is very similar to other merchant services unless you are earning ££££££££ which then I'd go down the business paypal route as I know it works very well. (hubby uses it):D

Latest posts

Back