iPhone Geeks! 4s or 5?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l.a.m.x

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am moving from team Blackberry to the iphone! My question is.. do I go for the 4s or the 5?! Is the difference in price worth it?

I am bored of my Blackberry now and in love with my ipad so think I will really enjoy the iphone. My only concern is texting with my long nails, does anyone else find this an issue?!

Lots of love xx

I would say 4s. My oh upgraded from 4 to 5 and the difference between 4s and 5 isn't much. A bit thinner and a bit faster (although faster isn't noticeable as they are already super fast).
Also there isn't many accessories for the 5. You would have to get the connectors to use a normal dock (£15), and other connectors around the same price to use other items.
We were looking for a car CD player with a dock, but there isn't any with an iPhone 5 connector so are having to go for a USB connector one (my idea in the first place as you can use anything that holds music then).

The money you save on a 4s versus 5 can be used on docks, speakers etc... Xoxo

I would say 4s. My oh upgraded from 4 to 5 and the difference between 4s and 5 isn't much. A bit thinner and a bit faster (although faster isn't noticeable as they are already super fast).
Also there isn't many accessories for the 5. You would have to get the connectors to use a normal dock (£15), and other connectors around the same price to use other items.
We were looking for a car CD player with a dock, but there isn't any with an iPhone 5 connector so are having to go for a USB connector one (my idea in the first place as you can use anything that holds music then).

The money you save on a 4s versus 5 can be used on docks, speakers etc... Xoxo

Thank you :hug: the whole connector thing with the 5 is definitely putting me off! xxx

I have the 4s but seen the advert on tv that the 5 blocks out backing noise, that is a feature I'd be interested to find out if it actually works, 3 girlies that are never quiet if I'm on the phone!

I'm happy enough with the 4s
Blackberry are supposed to be launching new phones in spring they are suppose to be amazing

4s, I've had friends have no end of trouble with the 5.
Either way you will love it compared to a blackberry

I have the 4s I know alot with the 5 and the charger puts me off as if you were to break/loose your charger you could borrow one off anyone who has an apple product with the 4s. I also find mine is fast enough and I love it! Plus with all the regular updates you will never feel out of date! X

Ps get a price plan with unlimited Internet, I know people who haven't and got a big bill! I'm constantly connected and never have to worry, infact I have unlimited everything (t mobile full monty) Never have to budget for a high phone bill again x

I went from the blackberry to the iPhone 4S and I love it. Really wish I'd made the jump earlier.

I have the 4s but seen the advert on tv that the 5 blocks out backing noise, that is a feature I'd be interested to find out if it actually works, 3 girlies that are never quiet if I'm on the phone!

I'm happy enough with the 4s
Blackberry are supposed to be launching new phones in spring they are suppose to be amazing

I can hear everything when I call my oh. Although the calls are a lot clearer than when I was calling him on his 4 xoxo

I left the iPhone brigade and went for a Samsung galaxy s3 and I LOVE it! ( just to throw a spanner in the works) :wink2:

Thank you for all your posts :hug: think I am going to opt for the 4s! Xx

I left the iPhone brigade and went for a Samsung galaxy s3 and I LOVE it! ( just to throw a spanner in the works) :wink2:

Haha just to complicate things a little :lol: xx

Latest posts

Back