iPhone iPad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
How do I sync my iPhone to my iPad .. Basically want everything that's on my phone on my iPad aswell x

If their both under your Apple ID, and you sync to iTunes, (via lap top, computer) both will have the same info.

Also turn on iMessage in the settings for both too :)

If their both under your Apple ID, and you sync to iTunes, (via lap top, computer) both will have the same info.

Also turn on iMessage in the settings for both too :)

I've got thousands of songs on my I phone that I want on my iPad

I had to do it via my laptop, although I am sure all my purchased music from iTunes downloaded to my phone when it was getting set p in the Apple Store, then the worst bit was downloading every song that was already on my iTunes individually from iCloud to my IPad and phone. Now they are synced so at least when I buy something it is automatically on both.

Mines connected and I don't even have a laptop! Well kinda a lie I have a net book but its the biggest like of crap ever it's been under my bed since I bought the damn thing! Mine sync in with each other I think it's through iCloud and apple ID.. Xx

Mines connected and I don't even have a laptop! Well kinda a lie I have a net book but its the biggest like of crap ever it's been under my bed since I bought the damn thing! Mine sync in with each other I think it's through iCloud and apple ID.. Xx

I wish I knew how to do it. I've got no laptop so...

I didn't do mine on a laptop. I don't actually know how I did it. I think the guy in the apple store did it for me. I don't think I could have worked it out myself lol! Have you tried looking it up? There's probably loads of bits online to show you how :) xxx

Latest posts

Back