iPhone or Blackberry for business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too have a BB Torch and love it. My daughter has just come home with her iphone 5 and I do think it looks gorgeous, but my BB is so fab for emails, I'm scared of changing! My contract is up in a few months and I will def consider the iphone, but I love my BB - am I the only person in the world who likes a proper keypad?

I too have a BB Torch and love it. My daughter has just come home with her iphone 5 and I do think it looks gorgeous, but my BB is so fab for emails, I'm scared of changing! My contract is up in a few months and I will def consider the iphone, but I love my BB - am I the only person in the world who likes a proper keypad?

no i love my keypad too BUT i will be changing from a blackberry, clients come in with samsung/iphones and they look so much better for what we need! esp the pics......phoning on friday for my upgrade and taking the leap lol xx

iPhone has a full keypad on screen xoxo

I have been against having an iPhone for ages because I'm stubborn and didn't want a phone that everyone had but I finally converted last weed and got the iPhone 5 and I'm in love with it!! The apps are amazing pictures are good and I can back it all up to my computer xx

no i love my keypad too BUT i will be changing from a blackberry, clients come in with samsung/iphones and they look so much better for what we need! esp the pics......phoning on friday for my upgrade and taking the leap lol xx

Let us know how you get on!!!

I adore adore adore my blackberry and actually pity people with iphones as they look so cumbersome.
My blackberry curve (NOWT FLASH) does everything I want for biz. I get my emails, facebook, twitter, takes fab pictures and the flash is fab too.

I touch type so the qwerty keyboard works fab for me, none of this tentatively tapping at the screen and having to delete half of it.

My 14 year old has had 3 blackberrys and is now on samsung s3, he adores it and says blackberry is soooooo last year! lol!

Hi Cat. What kind of problems are you having?

It only lets me make calls with 4-5 bars of signal otherwise i cant hear a word anyone says and i had to send it back and get a new one and this one is exactly the same which is a complete nightmare as 5 bars of signal in my area is not hugely common lol yet i had no problems with my 4.. Miss it :(

I have a iphone 5 for personal phone and a blackberry for work, dont dislike my bb but i do agree that its not as good for pics etc, however ive had nothing but problems with my iphone 5 so am glad its not my work phone.. Miss my 4 :(!! But yes wish id gone for 2x iphones!!

Ditto I to have a basic blackberry curve on a basic contract for work and iPhone 4S for private but I use that for my diary, client records, accounts! I'll be buggered if anything happens, I'm to scared to sync it on iTunes tho as everytime I plug in a message comes up saying I could lose 25% of my calendars, does anyone else get that?

Ps I hate my Blackberry, can't wait to upgrade it but sadly can't pay for two iPhones!

I have a Blackberry Bold Touch (9930) for work and an iPhone 4 for personal. I love both. So much so that I can't bear to be at work without my blackberry and couldn't bear to be without iPhone either, so when my contract was up I reduced it down and kept it going, as I couldn't afford to upgrade. Xx

On the other side, I love my blackberry. Did try an iphone but I prefer a key pad and I just didnt get on with the iphone. Also have a samsung tab and for work this is fabulous, go have a play and see what works best for you.

Well guys, just like to say that I love my new Blackberry Z10! Its just like an iphone but much lighter and thinnner but with a big screen. You can have lots of apps open at once. So for example workwise, I can check my e-mails and if someone is asking for a date/time, i can just open my diary, have a look, minimise that and go from there. Saves so much time. The camera is brilliant, 8 mp and very good picture quality. Internet is very quick, glad I stayed with Blackberry now. :biggrin: x

Well guys, just like to say that I love my new Blackberry Z10! Its just like an iphone but much lighter and thinnner but with a big screen. You can have lots of apps open at once. So for example workwise, I can check my e-mails and if someone is asking for a date/time, i can just open my diary, have a look, minimise that and go from there. Saves so much time. The camera is brilliant, 8 mp and very good picture quality. Internet is very quick, glad I stayed with Blackberry now. :biggrin: x

But can you get Clash of Clans? :)

Seriously though, you can have lots of apps open on an iPhone at once too. You just press the home button twice and all of your currently running apps are there ready for use. Just thought I'd mention it incase it's not just yourself who was aware.

Now...back to Clash of Clans...are we going to put a SalonGeek clan together or what? I'm currently doing OK and am researching level 2 warriors. :)

Have you seen how gold it costs to start a clan? Bazillions!!!!!

Iphone all the way

I've got an iPhone 4 but my next upgrade I'll be getting the blackberry Z10 :) I hardly use my phone for business as I've got an iPad and I don't want an iPhone 5 I want something different. Had a bb curve before this but I'll be going back to them :) just got to wait 5 months first ): xx

Latest posts

Back