iPhone translator!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixieBeauty

Reaction score
I'm always amused reading my replies back before hitting 'send' on my iPhone as it seems to translate into different terms so if you ever see the following gobbledygook this is what I was trying to say:

Onyx holidays (onycholisis)
Greg (Geeg)
Parody his (paronychia)
School (Schoon)

Though it knows what Shellac is! I'm sure there's loads more. My fave being Greg. I mean Geeg... :)

Happy Saturday! X

Haha, I love this. I often text clients but really have to watch out! I've just switched over to an iPhone from a Blackberry Curve... I do kind of miss the keypad because I'm so used to typing fast without even looking! The habit continues on the iPhone but if I'm not careful... :eek:

I felt really bad the other day when I texted a lady called Christy.. I must have missed out the 'h' by accident, because my iPhone corrected it to 'crusty'.
How embarrassing...
"Hi, crusty! Thanks very much for getting in contact."

I'm sure I'll find some more. Although I love the fact that I can add shortcuts, so when I type in 'ettn' it writes out 'Emily - TipToe Mobile Nails' :D

How does it know what a reshellac is?!

xxx

Makes me think of the time that I ran the auto-correct on a Word document of a choral concert programme... it turned "Gorecki" into "Grocer", and you don't want to know what it turned "Agnus Dei" into...

The auto correct drives me nuts.

I have a friend called Fay and when I txt her it changes it to fat!!!! Always having to be careful and change it.. X

Haha Ruth I'd love to know!! And Verde I didn't know you could add shortcuts! Will have to look into that one..

New one today (given the season)

Gay fever - I mean Hayfever, honest Guv'

"No I don't think I've got gay fever, it must be something else" !!!

Latest posts

Back