Ipl or Dioade laser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa laser clinics

Reaction score
Hi , I’m just looking for your opinions!

I have used a medical grade ipl machine for many years and I’m thinking of upgrading.
Which machine an Ipl hair removal machine or a Dioade laser hair removal machine offers the best results ? My Ipl realistically takes approximately 10 sessions to make a client completely hair free .

Any comments greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Hi,

I’d love some feedback on this too. I am interested in purchasing my first IPL machine 😊

Hi , I’m just looking for your opinions!

I have used a medical grade ipl machine for many years and I’m thinking of upgrading.
Which machine an Ipl hair removal machine or a Dioade laser hair removal machine offers the best results ? My Ipl realistically takes approximately 10 sessions to make a client completely hair free .

Any comments greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Hi,

What did you decide on another IPL or Diode?
IPL generally takes a bit longer to achieve results in comparison to laser.

Thanks
Pam

Hi,

I’d love some feedback on this too. I am interested in purchasing my first IPL machine 😊
Hi
Did you purchase an IPL machine?
Thanks

Hi
Did you purchase an IPL machine?
Thanks
Hi, I am looking at SkinBase as they are offering an option of paying a deposit then pay as you go option with training and support included. We don’t currently have a definite date to reopen as yet in Scotland and I’m going to wait to see if facial treatments will be permitted before making a decision. I’d love feedback on this company and others available.

I've spoken with them lately and they have some good deals and the staff are lovely. I know they offer pay as you go options (IPL & Microdermabrasion) which is helpful. It might be worth checking how long it takes to perform IPL on a full leg for example as I believe it could be quite lengthy.

I haven’t actually purchased a new machine yet but I have decided to stick with what I know best and that’s ipl . I had looked at skin base and found their pay as you go option quite expensive . They also recommended the price you charge which I also wasn’t what I wanted, as this would have meant increasing my prices. Of course you don’t have to do that but that will reflect in the profits that they will promote to you . I didn’t look at there other options to be fair .
I’m looking at this company High profile technologies http://www.hptgroup.eu/.
seem very professional and good choices of machine and prices.
Good luck

Thank you Lisa. I love this forum for advice ! I’ll have a look.

I haven’t actually purchased a new machine yet but I have decided to stick with what I know best and that’s ipl . I had looked at skin base and found their pay as you go option quite expensive . They also recommended the price you charge which I also wasn’t what I wanted, as this would have meant increasing my prices. Of course you don’t have to do that but that will reflect in the profits that they will promote to you . I didn’t look at there other options to be fair .
I’m looking at this company High profile technologies http://www.hptgroup.eu/.
seem very professional and good choices of machine and prices.
Good luck

Hi Lisa, hope your search for an IPL machine went well? Things have changed a little with us at High Profile Technologies. Any other questions please feel free to contact us.

Hi Lisa, hope your search for an IPL machine went well? Things have changed a little with us at High Profile Technologies. Any other questions please feel free to contact us.
Hi, can you post a link please. I can’t seem to connect on Lisa’s link.

Latest posts

Back