Irish Geeks - Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah22

Reaction score
Hey geeks!!

Just wondered if anyone is going to the Advanced Systems of Analysis Course in Banbridge on Sunday?

Xx

Anyone...? Xx

You will love it!
Abby is training you and is fantastic at it!!!

I really wanted to do it, been looking forward to the training for ages but can't do it now so will just have to wait :sad:

Although I'm hoping Matt might come over next time as he is now training, hint hint Matt :lick:

Once September hurrys up and I get that NVQ under my belt (or at least part way under it) I really will be looking forward to meeting the N.Irish geeks at training sessions like this :D I already have 3 that I want to do along with the NVQ (after I complete the relivant modules).

Hope you have a great time! x

I know, it's lovely to meet up with other geeks!! Maybe next time girlies :) xx

Hey Matt!! I thought Eve was taking it?

It's Abby doing it.
We're at the NEC this weekend with Eve on the stand.
You will get so much from it, and Abby is excellent so have an espresso before and be prepared to write lots of notes!

It's Abby doing it.
We're at the NEC this weekend with Eve on the stand.
You will get so much from it, and Abby is excellent so have an espresso before and be prepared to write lots of notes!

Really can't wait :)

Does anybody know the course content? I was told to wear uniform... Do we have to do anything on each other? Just having a mini heart attack as I've only tanned the visible parts of my body, and I'll die if we have to show parts that I haven't tanned... Lol!!

Latest posts

Back