Irresistible deep red holographic or red holographic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adventuregirl

Reaction score
Hello

Does anyone have either or both of the above glitters? Ordering on S2 now and can't decide which to go for. The photo on website doesn't look very red so wondered if deep red was nicer. This is for Christmas nails so looking for a red red, If you know what I mean?

Hope you can help xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Red holographic is abit pinky imho, deep red holo is lovely but a slightly bigger size of glitter, whilst they're both gorge, if you want a red red I would def recommend cardinal red it's beautiful hth's x

Thank you so much. That's perfect advice. Is cardinal red an irresistible glitter? X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your welcome Hun, yeah cardinal red was one of the new colors irresistible bought out earlier this year. I'm abit of an irresistible addict lol , if I get a chance 2mo I'll color pop them and post a pic so you get a better idea x

Last edited:
I've got red holo as my Xmas glitter, it's lovely x

Your welcome Hun, yeah cardinal red was one of the new colors irresistible bought out earlier this year. I'm abit of an irresistible addict lol , if I get a chance 2mo I'll color pop them and post a pic so you get a better idea x

That'd be great. I can hang off till then. Thanks again :) x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a pic at all,please? X

I'll take one when I get into salon tomorrow, it's like a proper Xmas red how you can imagine, but not as holographic as the other holo glitters in my opinion. still glittery though!! x

Perfect. Thank you very much x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386234969.809938.jpg
So left to right, cardinal, red holo, deep red holo, cardinal is slightly richer in color, and deep red holo has slightly bigger bits of glitter but is still a lovely red , (some of my clients prefer the smaller piece glitters) all are absolutely gorgeous, but hopefully now you can choose. Or like me buy the lot lol :D

forgot to add, all over 1x coat of wildfire x

Oh that's fantastic. Thank you so much. I love them all! Knew that would happen ;) xx

Latest posts

Back