Irresistible Neon Nail Shadows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephR

Reaction score
For any if you wondering about the Neon pigments from Irresistible here are some swatches I've done.

All were applied on 2 x Cream Puff 1x Top Coat then apply the pigments (patting into inhibition layer) then a kayer of Top Coat to seal pigments in.

Steph xx

Attachments

• 1393266243287.jpg
    1393266243287.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,899
  • 1393266264652.jpg
    1393266264652.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,885
  • 1393266275058.jpg
    1393266275058.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,663
These look fab, do you know when they'll be available to order?

From midnight I believe.

Steph xx

For any if you wondering about the Neon pigments from Irresistible here are some swatches I've done.

All were applied on 2 x Cream Puff 1x Top Coat then apply the pigments (patting into inhibition layer) then a kayer of Top Coat to seal pigments in.

Steph xx

They look great! Saw their post on FB.. Does anyone know why it's best to add the pigments to top coat rather than a coat of shellac like we would with glitters X

They look great! Saw their post on FB.. Does anyone know why it's best to add the pigments to top coat rather than a coat of shellac like we would with glitters X

I read on another thread that if you add to topcoat for some reason it makes the colours more brighter xx

I read on another thread that if you add to topcoat for some reason it makes the colours more brighter xx

I wonder why that would be!?! Will have to trial a with and without topcoat.. Need to get them first of course lol!! X

I'm not sure. I dont think it made much difference in brightness. I tried both ways but without topcoat over the CP they looked patchy. No idea why I did nothing differently!

Steph xx

I think I read somewhere, though don't quote me on it, is top coat has slightly more tackier inhibition layer than the colour coat. Whether that's the case I don't know?! Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Bought mine at pro beauty show they are lovely x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393321057.289970.jpg

My educator told me that it was because the additive would mix with some of the pigment in the cream puff. Who knows lol xx

God all this faffing with extra topcoats and powders! Why can't they just bring out neon shellac colours like all the other brands?!

Does anyone know if this is the same with the new additives? are we suppose to topcoat and then put the additive ontop of that?

Does anyone know if this is the same with the new additives? are we suppose to topcoat and then put the additive ontop of that?

You get a truer colour if you do I believe, although I haven't tried it yet. Two topcoats adds to removal time so it's a bit annoying xx

You get a truer colour if you do I believe, although I haven't tried it yet. Two topcoats adds to removal time so it's a bit annoying xx

Ahh this would explain why mine didn't seem right when I did them on pops.... yes it is abit annoying :-/ think ill just try mixing with megamix instead might be a lot easier!

Steph xx

These are lush! Im still unsure whether or not to actually buy them though :(

Could you do a clearly pink instead of top coat then it would reduce the 2 top coats or would that not work ? I may try and see what happens x

Iv just placed an order on s2 and forgot to add these (didn't look for them) can I get them anywhere else? Xx

Ok, so maybe I am putting a downer on them because I haven't ordered them but I honestly don't think they're that much different to the Paradise collection..I shall be saving my money!

Iv just placed an order on s2 and forgot to add these (didn't look for them) can I get them anywhere else? Xx

Call s2 tomorrow and explain this happened to me once and they sent the extra item free of charge!

The irresistible lady at PB told me that if you add straight to cream puff inhibition layer it picks up some of the white residue and makes the colours pastel rather than neon x

Latest posts

Back