Irresistible Neon Nail Shadows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was asked for a comparison photo of the Neons against the Paradise colours on facebook. Thought I'd post it here aswell so you can see the difference xx

Steph xx

Thanks for posting this, I've been hopping someone would!!!! xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393537366.416005.jpg

Neons are lovely!!
I did find the green a bit patchy to do.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

View attachment 57677

Neons are lovely!!
I did find the green a bit patchy to do.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I found the green and blue a bit patchy when I was doing my colour pops but I did use them with gellux rather than shellac for quickness to see what they were like. Having said that practice makes perfect,will have another play this weekend with shellac when I've got more time :)

I did these this morning same technique but with the paradise additives pink lotus and sunrise and the orange is a neon from colour shack. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393574599.916836.jpg

Does anyone know where I can buy pots like the ones that the neons and irresistable glitters come in?

I found the green and blue a bit patchy when I was doing my colour pops but I did use them with gellux rather than shellac for quickness to see what they were like. Having said that practice makes perfect,will have another play this weekend with shellac when I've got more time :)

I have been playing, and I have had the same problem with the blue and green. I am wearing more powder than I managed to get to stick to the nail pop :)
I have just read a tip in another thread, to use a fluffy eyeshadow brush instead of a proper nail tech brush. I have just tried it and the results were much better.

Last edited:
Yeah I was the same,was covered! lol
I have a rubbish acrylic brush that I might give it a try with :)

I got some neon powders last Summer from eBay, just wondering if anyone else who'd used other brand neon powders before could let me know how they compare - are the Irresistible any different? :)

I got some neon powders last Summer from eBay, just wondering if anyone else who'd used other brand neon powders before could let me know how they compare - are the Irresistible any different? :)

I bought some neons off ebay last year too - now they look like pastels compared to the Irresistible ones! I will try (and remember!) to post a pic later!

Has anyone tried these with megamix yet?

I have 3 different sets of neon pigments. First were ebay from a UK seller lovely but very pastel. Second are ebay again but an Australian seller, lovely and bright however the Irresistible Neons are by far brighter. I will try and remember to take photos when im in the salon tomorrow.

Steph xx

I've bought the Irresistible ones now and wow they're bright ♡ Thank you x

Glamour Fairy :)

Just had a little practice last night with my neons. I love them! XxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394184119.904880.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394188375.388037.jpg

Love these nail shadows! Just done a YouTube review on these! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi girls....has anyone else found that if you apply the neon pink to clearly pink as opposed to top coat you get a different colour pink or is it just me? I have tried both and it's different

Latest posts

Back