Irresistible Neon Nail Shadows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes thats right x

Steph xx

Yes thats right x

Steph xx

Righty ho, I will have a go - I did it onto my pops before directly onto the cream
puff and to be honest they weren't too bad x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Righty ho, I will have a go - I did it onto my pops before directly onto the cream
puff and to be honest they weren't too bad x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I do mine straight on cream puff but or I put clearly pink over the cream puff to save too many top coat layers xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just looked at buying the Neons - overall at these popular, I like them for myself but as a Shellac and Gelish user I didnt know if i would be better to just buy the Gelish Neons in a bottle as for all the neons plus p&p its quite a lot of money?

Thanks
Vicky

Just looked at buying the Neons - overall at these popular, I like them for myself but as a Shellac and Gelish user I didnt know if i would be better to just buy the Gelish Neons in a bottle as for all the neons plus p&p its quite a lot of money?

Thanks
Vicky

Personally, I think if u do gelish then gwt their neons. I do shellac only and the neons havent been too popular and can be a right pain if you dont get full top coat coverage as when u wipe at the end sone of the white shows through the neon pigment! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here's mine finally! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405683561.485288.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405683571.986659.jpg

Latest posts

Back