Irresistible Neon Nail Shadows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so maybe I am putting a downer on them because I haven't ordered them but I honestly don't think they're that much different to the Paradise collection..I shall be saving my money!

We got both at the show and they are quite different , wasn't going to get both until we saw them.

Ahh this would explain why mine didn't seem right when I did them on pops.... yes it is abit annoying :-/ think ill just try mixing with megamix instead might be a lot easier!

You can also mix additives with brisa lite smoothing gel xx

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393353939.476782.jpg

I purchased all these for very cheaply priced so dont think I will go for thsme neons hmmm.

I would if I had it but I sold mine on as I never really used it

Wow I love these !!!!

Is it possible for someone to upload pictures of the neon pigment swatches next to the paradise collection swatches to compare shades?? I can't decided if I want the neons or not :/ thanks

I bought them at the show and have followed instructions re applying to top coat but found the coverage quite patchy - a bit disappointed!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393358784.764125.jpg

I did mine straight onto Cream Puff to start with and these are the results. The only one that seemed slightly patchy was the green, the rest got 100% coverage - VERY BRIGHT!! Doesn't come across on camera unfortunately xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm doing mine now!!

Is it 2 coats of Cream puff or one?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm doing mine now!!

Is it 2 coats of Cream puff or one?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I did 2 xx

I bought mine early this morning, and bought them individually, as there was no box set on S2. How annoyed am I that the box set has now been put on there and is a lot less than the total amount I paid. I should have been less impatient and waited. I hope they are worth it.

View attachment 57472

I did mine straight onto Cream Puff to start with and these are the results. The only one that seemed slightly patchy was the green, the rest got 100% coverage - VERY BRIGHT!! Doesn't come across on camera unfortunately xx

Gorgeous. What labelling system do you use for your pops.

Gorgeous. What labelling system do you use for your pops.

Thanks! It's the Dymo Letratag - I absolutely love it & label anything that moves, lol! xx

I'm struggling. No matter if I do the cream puff real thin or goes streaky & wrinkles or thicker it does the same.

Once additives are on & I top coat it's making a mess the brush is holding the top coat & then the colour goes onto the next one & into the next additive

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393362244.434613.jpg

I bought mine early this morning, and bought them individually, as there was no box set on S2. How annoyed am I that the box set has now been put on there and is a lot less than the total amount I paid. I should have been less impatient and waited. I hope they are worth it.

I ordered mine about 6am this morning and the pack was on the website then it didn't however have a picture just the S2 logo with a description so maybe you just missed it :hug:

I ordered mine about 6am this morning and the pack was on the website then it didn't however have a picture just the S2 logo with a description so maybe you just missed it :hug:

Oh dear. That's frustrating, yes I missed that.

Thanks! It's the Dymo Letratag - I absolutely love it & label anything that moves, lol! xx

Thank you.

Oh dear. That's frustrating, yes I missed that.

Yep,was deffo on there as I ordered mine at about 12.30am as my son woke up. Was just the logo then though,I ordered the gems too. Was well annoyed though because the paradise additives were out of stock and now they aren't!

Yep,was deffo on there as I ordered mine at about 12.30am as my son woke up. Was just the logo then though,I ordered the gems too. Was well annoyed though because the paradise additives were out of stock and now they aren't!

Yep sounds like it was definitely my error. I looked for the additives too. I ended up buying them tonight, as S2 said I couldn't add to my order. Not a cheap day.

I'm just about to buy one of these.. Can I ask what the colour of the tape is? All I can seem to find is white or clear. Yours looks a purple colour which would match my colour scheme lol x

Latest posts

Back