is a creative course a recognised qualification?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aimee83

Reaction score
hello everyone
can anyone help me? i saw a thread on here earlier and the lady who posted said she spent £600 on her nsi course, but when she wanted to enrole at college to take the nail tech course they didnt take it as a 'recognised qualification'.
this worries me as i am thinkingof taking the creative foundation course, but will that be recognised by salon employers? is it the same as having an nvq?? im really confused!
ALSO- i spoke to my local creative tutor who told me the owner company of creative has gone into liquidation, but will be up and running again soon. i really want to do the creative course as i hear its the best, but need some advice please??!!

It is and will be recognised by future salon employers and creative have not gone bust...hyperion group who are the uk distributors for creative have gone into liquidation.

I'm sure creative qualification will be reconsigned by future employers, Their training is second to none, I'm sure you'll enjoy it xx

just out of interest, who did you speck to from creative?

i spoke to a tutor in plymouth...cant remember her name..im in lincoln at the mo but go between here and plymouth. dont suppose you know of any training with creative in lincolnshire?

i spoke to a tutor in plymouth...cant remember her name..im in lincoln at the mo but go between here and plymouth. dont suppose you know of any training with creative in lincolnshire?

no, I'm afraid not,the nearest academy for us is at Leeds but as we know isn't open at the moment, I did my foundation at Nottingham with a lovely lady called pat shaw, but she doesn't teach anymore xx

you'll just to have to hold on for news on Leeds xx hth

Is it Michelle at Salisbury? I met her yesterday and she told me they were importing straight from the U.S. Does this make sense to anyone? hope it helps

Ok I am pumping this up.

Although this qualification is recognised, is it the same as an NVQ or similar??

Latest posts

Back