Is a TC2000 compressor easy to use for tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeanettes

Reaction score
Hi,
My current spray tanning equipment is very basic and I don't have to mess about with gauges/air pressure. I have the opportunity of a TC2000 compressor (without training) and wonder if you think I will be able to handle it? Can anyone give me any advice please?
Thank you
Jes x

I have used a compressor for airbrushing nails and it wasn't that hard to master the settings. Only thing I would say is that from reading posts on Spray tan supermarket a lot of people seem to upgrade from this machine to the 5000, so I suppose it depends how much tanning you do and how much its costing to whether it would be a good deal for you in the long run? If I were buying one from new I would opt for the 5000 or the Mobile Trolley Pro on their site... I am sure the 2000 is still a great machine though.

Thanks for your input. I did have spray tan training about 5 years ago but have used the same machine ever since - me and machine don't really go together (bit like the 4 remotes lying around for our tv lol!). Hopefully I will work it out. Jes x

Latest posts

Back