Is anyone doing Nouvatan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jools999

Reaction score
Hi,

Is anyone doing Nouvatan and having success with it? I'm interested in their training but have had no replies via email or facebook yet (phone out of action at the mo!) and wondered if they're still in business.

Most of the posts on here seem fairly old so I wondered if there are any therapists out there who did the training and are still using Nouvatan and if they were impressed with it.

Many thanks.

I did training with another company but have bought the nouvatan samples and will try them soon. I will let you know what I think! X

I trained with Nouvatan and they are a great company. Ordered Solution this week from them. Have you tried contacting Dawn or Sarah? They are usually very quick to reply and the customer service is superb. Solutions range from 6-20% and are more golden than brown and are one of my favourite Solutions, long lasting with nice fade off. They get good feedback from the geeks on here. Hope this helps you, good luck, Mick.

I use nouvatan and love it

I use nouvatan and love it!

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

I did nouvatan training today and found it fantastic, just showered and have got a lovely colour! Xx

I train for Nouvatan and I think it's the best solution and I've tried most other brands. Phone and ask for Sarah, the customer service is excellent so not sure why you've had no response. X

Thanks for your replies everyone, that's pretty much made up my mind.

Nouvatan is amazing! I ❤️ it and so do our clients. Keep trying, dawn is normally on the ball xx

I use Nouvatan and I love it. Such a great colour, my clients love it.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I trained with Nouvatan nearly 3 years ago & I have used their products ever since.

I have tried other solutions, but none compare to Nouvatan.

Try contacting Dawn or Sara. Instead of emailing them phone them. Hths x

Hi girls :) I have received my
Nouvatan samples and wonder which % are most popular with you clients? :)

12% and 14% is my most popular... You're going to love it!

We are very Much still Going :wink2: Dawn has had a serious illness that is now thankfully over and we as a couple, have taken some time out from Nouvatan and left the company ticking over nicely in the hands of Sarah and Co.
We have both returned to work Last week after almost 6 months out and have some Big plans for the Brand this year, I cannot understand nobody answering the phones though. If you need to get in touch all our details are on Nouvatan Spray Tan Solutions, Accessories and Equipment Suppliers

Absolutely love Nouvatan!

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love nouvatan and so do my clients!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Another vote for novatan!!! Tried all other big names and this one is the best by far!! Lovely natural colour even fade off, lovely smell, reasonably priced and fab service. Def a 5* company in my opinion!! I'm actually thinking of retail items now for the summer season!! Xx

Wishing Dawn all the best Steve, take care. 100% support for Nouvatan!

Hope she is on the mend. Can sympathise as I also had serious health problems last year. 2015 will be better for us I am sure xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back