Is anyone else feeling as disappointed as me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a complete newbie and start my CND complete next week:p (so excited). Seeing this post scared the life out of me that I had made a bad choice, but seeing the gorgeous stand and reading the incredibly heartfelt replies from the Sweet's has eliminated all those worries. How can you be mad at people who from my POV put their entire hearts into this business. Can't wait to be part of it and looking forward to the shows next year. :Love:

I'm a complete newbie and start my CND complete next week:p (so excited). Seeing this post scared the life out of me that I had made a bad choice, but seeing the gorgeous stand and reading the incredibly heartfelt replies from the Sweet's has eliminated all those worries. How can you be mad at people who from my POV put their entire hearts into this business. Can't wait to be part of it and looking forward to the shows next year. :Love:
Nikki May you have made the right choice - I am almost at the end of my CND Complete - it is the best thing I have ever done - enjoy it xx

Lol! I like my version...very Mills & Boon! You should get someone to write a book Sam, but put it into a business perspective, detailing your climb to where you are now starting from watching your mum do nails, including a chapter on how you and Samuel met and the challenges you have both faced and how you overcame them.

Put it this way...I would buy it! My favourite "business auto-biography" was by Ray Croc...the guy who made McDonalds what it is today....starting from just one outlet. I would highly recommend it to anyone else building a business...excellent read!

And I'd imagine yours would be just as insightful. Anyone else agree?

:)
Hmm, gives me some ideas :cool:

My mind is still blown from reading that Geeg is Samantha's mum! I must be a little behind lol! How beautiful :) xx

I didn't know that!

I didn't want to start another thread so posting here. What happened to the nudes collection? Are they not available in a 4 pack?

I can't say I'm impressed about the Christmas colours and I doubt I'll bet getting them. I have noticed lots of reds in particular and I have a small collection of them now. Saying that, all of my clients at some point has had Decadence and they love it. They have tried a few of the other reds that I have but always come back to it.

I ordered all the new Shellac today. Couldn't wait any longer!! I am a disaster. Absolutely no willpower.

I ordered all the new Shellac today. Couldn't wait any longer!! I am a disaster. Absolutely no willpower.

Woohoo exciting times :D

Geeg is Samantha's mum?!

You learn something new every day...

It's never been a secret...

It's right there on S2 website too but I don't bleat about it lol... Now you're all going to ask me why I don't do nails so let me just say for the record... I did do nails from 1992 for a few years, but I know my talents and I am not artistically inclined!:Scared:

You are better off having me do what I do now... And that's not nails lol :biggrin:

Geeg is Samantha's mum?!

You learn something new every day...
like I can so picture your face as you posted this!!! :wink2:

It's right there on S2 website too but I don't bleat about it lol... Now you're all going to ask me why I don't do nails so let me just say for the record... I did do nails from 1992 for a few years, but I know my talents and I am not artistically inclined!:Scared:

You are better off having me do what I do now... And that's not nails lol :biggrin:

Wow! And she must be so proud of you and what you've achieved. I mean, how did you know to deliver my new shellac goodies tomorrow when it's my day off!!

Seriously - hats of to S2 and if anyone has a problem with orders, delivery etc you really just need to phone and speak to customer services. They really are excellent!

I had read all about you, Samatha & Samuel the other day. Ive done my resesach lol. And thank goodness we have you doing what you are doing. We appreciate it very much. As well as the hard work from Samantha & Samuel :)

I will confess to only realising at the beginning of this year (courtesy of S2 website) that Geeg is Samantha's mum and I was blown away :)

I know this thread started on a bit of a negative which I can fully appreciate but I think it's always best to step back and look at a situation from another angle before expressing strong emotions, which the OPs have graciously done, and this applies to our day to day lives, not just SG.

I personally am incredibly passionate about CND and S2. That passion however didn't arrive overnight. Initially I did my research and partnering with CND made excellent business sense and I was entirely confident investing my time and hard saved money into training with them. Through that decision I discovered S2 and was bowled over backwards by their dedication and customer service. I have trained and worked in a variety of roles, all with a Customer Service theme running through them, and S2 were a business model like no other I have come across. Anything you post here, will be, and is, read by the creators of S2. If you ever directly speak to Samantha or Samuel, then their unimaginable passion for the brand and service just exudes from them. This is not a job to them, this is what they live and breathe. I have taken a step back a few times to realise the risks they take, a husband and wife, wholeheartedly invested in one company. There is no room for failure, for if they do, not only their business, but their lives and their children's future goes with it.

I can promise (and I don't promise often) that every comment has been read and HEARD by Samantha and Samuel, not to mention all of the Sweet Squared crew. Nothing posted here will go ignored, and all of the posters opinions and thoughts will be taken into consideration in how to move forward and continuinely improve and surpass expectation.

Frustration is an indication of passion, and that is fantastic that we are passionate about our products and positions, let's just direct that passion in a productive way that fits in with the wonderful mantra of S2 "Love & Respect".

Bigs hugs to everyone, I know queuing can be frustrating and unfulfilled expectations can be disappointing, but knowledge is power, and if we constructively contact S2 with our ideas and frustrations, they will do their best to listen and act.

Xxxx

I'm with you I have no willpower and as soon as I get on S2 I just start filling up my basket !!!!! 😳 my new shellac colours (all of them) and lots of other lovely things is arriving this morning and I'm soooooo excited. I only put my order in Tuesday afternoon, so less than 2 days and S2 have been at the show !!!!! That's pretty amazing customer service x

I went to the show to write an article about Olympia being our Mecca; about how many Fabulous and Talented people could be squeezed in under a domed roof and how it is our annual opportunity to rub shoulders and put faces to names.
You think the fashion industry go to LFW to shop? yes many do but we all know how purchase our desired products. We go to see the collections, watch the fabric fall, see and ask questions. It has always been my experience to do the same at at tradeshow.

I saw the queue and thought Go S2! look how popular they are I did not realise it was a tech issue and reading this I feel for everyone involved :Scared:

S2/CND always have brought us the best of the best at tradeshows and I would personally like to say THANK YOU :Love:
My career has been dotted with some excellent advice and tutorials - to see that level of precise application up close is my perfect :idea: moment.

Love to you All x

Has any of you purchased FX kit and had it already delivered? Today? Yesterday?

I spoke to S2 on Tuesday and a lovely lady told me that I'll get it by Thursday at the very latest so i booked two girls for this evening and now when I rang S2 they said they can't tell exactly when it will be delivered.... Maybe tomorrow :(

Do you think I should cancel my customers? They're coming at 6pm and 7pm :((((

Has any of you purchased FX kit and had it already delivered? Today? Yesterday?

I spoke to S2 on Tuesday and a lovely lady told me that I'll get it by Thursday at the very latest so i booked two girls for this evening and now when I rang S2 they said they can't tell exactly when it will be delivered.... Maybe tomorrow :(

Do you think I should cancel my customers? They're coming at 6pm and 7pm :((((
I ordered one at the show and it hasn't been delivered yet. I should think S2 are snowed under with all the orders they received both from the show, and from the new launch, so I would allow a bit of extra time for it to arrive.

If you haven't had your fulfillment email, it is unlikely to arrive today. I wouldn't cancel your clients, - why not explain that as the demand for the FX kit has been so high, it hasn't arrived yet, and would they like to try something else instead - do you have the new colours in, or the tattoos perhaps? x

Thank you izzyB!

You are right I guess no fulfilment email = no delivery :(

I thought that if S2 has no control over these deliveries there won't be an email (the lady said she can't see if they were dispatched or anything)...

The girls are coming specifically for FX :/ They've tried it all already and they are young girls wanting FX manicures for tomorrow night (they had minx before & doesn't stay for as long as FX with gel base/top/)

Can't rebook them for tmrw as fully booked up :(

Oh welll I was hoping there is still a chance :/

Shame tho..,

If you had a drop shipment at the show and have not yet received a fulfilment email, contact us asap. We have been inundated, but that is not an excuse. Call us so we can get it expedited.

Latest posts

Back