Is anyone else feeling as disappointed as me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you had a drop shipment at the show and have not yet received a fulfilment email, contact us asap. We have been inundated, but that is not an excuse. Call us so we can get it expedited.
Thanks - the lovely Jodie is onto my order xx

If you had a drop shipment at the show and have not yet received a fulfilment email, contact us asap. We have been inundated, but that is not an excuse. Call us so we can get it expedited.
PS - you are one post away from 11,000 posts :D x

Thank you, I rang you on Tuesday and today and I was told that the parcels are out of your control and no one can check if it's been dispatched etc

I'm going to ring again ASAP ..

PM me your membership number and Ill see to it personally, but need it asap to see if we can get it to the courier today.

PM me your membership number and Ill see to it personally, but need it asap to see if we can get it to the courier today.

Now that is amazing customer service! X

I placed my order Tuesday afternoon and it would have arrived on Wednesday morning if the delivery company hadn't changed the address on it, so it was redelivered today :)

Amazingly fast service after a busy weekend!!!

Thank you very much for your fantastic response!

Following your advice I rang you guys straight away and fingers crossed my parcel will be with me tomorrow!

It's great feeling LOVE from S2 again :)

Too late for the girls I had to cancel on but now I can actively advertise again

Thank you!!!!! VERY MUCH x

Latest posts

Back