Is anyone else really slow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
Hi

At the minute my salon is so slow. It has been since after Xmas and I no this is prob normal but any other year it would pick up in feb.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I have done offers that have been really good and promoted myself through texting and facebook and nothing is coming of it.

It's gotten so bad that I'm only making enough to pay my rent for the rooms and nothing more. Is it time to call it a day? This is my 3rd year.

Hi

At the minute my salon is so slow. It has been since after Xmas and I no this is prob normal but any other year it would pick up in feb.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I have done offers that have been really good and promoted myself through texting and facebook and nothing is coming of it.

It's gotten so bad that I'm only making enough to pay my rent for the rooms and nothing more. Is it time to call it a day? This is my 3rd year.

Business has been very slow for me as well since Christmas, I to am only just making the rent. I'm hoping it'll pick up very soon, chin up chick don't give up c

Ive been ticking over with all my reg ladies but since xmas ive only picked up 1 new client!

Sent from my U20i using SalonGeek

I've been really slow up to this week and it's beginning to pick up now, opening shop in a few weeks so fingers crossed it'll continue - keep it up it will improve, it's just the time of year x

I have been really quiet but has picked up from this week and busy next 2 so hopefully things are going to pick up for us all

I spray tan from home & I'm very quiet at the minute. I'm looking forward to when it picks up though x

I do nails and spray tanning things have been quiet I. Han but gradually picking up! Don't lose faith I'm sure things will pick up for you. ;)

Yep, pretty slow although just taken a booking from a new client who got me from google so feeling a bit more optimistic!

I seem to have lost a few clients due to losing their jobs/pay cuts etc, moving away

People say it all kicks in at Easter time, specially the spray tanning, so fingers crossed! Hoepfully I can get the overspray sorted by then or I shall have a tan lounge instead of a cream one lol

I work from home so don't have any walk by trade but I do have a lot of lovely regulars, however what I have found is when they would normaly book in every 2,4 weeks they're putting a bigger gap in which has made me not so busy.

I am always trying to get new customers but that has really slowed down as well, I'm not sure if the way I advertise isn't working for me anymore or the economic climate is effecting it.

Fingers crossed things will start looking up soon.

Good luck to everyone xx

Latest posts

Back