is anyone else watching Ideal World??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ophala

Reaction score
can't believe it! they are selling a home acrylic system!

http://www.idealworld.tv/default.aspx?ProductID=506631

the demos are awful......the glue isn't sticking and they look really bad. you can just tell people are going to get into a mess at home and ruin their nails trying to do them.

they haven't mentioned anything about keeping the tip cutter blade facing away from them so no cut hyponechiums!!

has anyone else seen this ?

It's Rio.....:rolleyes: I love the way it says 'results will vary' on the item descriprion......:):) How many variations on c**p are there, lmao!!

OMG ... won't loose any sleep over that, they looked very unprofessional (as the Rio is ! ie pants) its shame as people will buy this, ruin their own nails ... and then tell the world and her mother how bad acrylic nails are ......

It's Rio.....:rolleyes: I love the way it says 'results will vary' on the item descriprion......:):) How many variations on c**p are there, lmao!!

roflmfao vetty you made m giggle

'results may vary' yeah right, could be bad, awful or a bloody disater , if you ask me

but maybe we should be grateful, cos the people who buy these things think, £25-£30 is expensive for set of nails and think theyll do themsleves cheaper, then they f**k their nails up and realise its a real bargain the price a real nail tech charges to a beautiful set of extensions, so brings us more business in the long run lololol:lol::lol::lol: (hopefully)

oh dear...:eek:...and the girl was wearing her hair down,and nearly touching the nails i noticed....thats not very professional...

But waht can you expect from a shopping channel??

They even have the Rio Kits for sale in the new NEXT directory!!!

Latest posts

Back