Is anyone going to Olympia in September??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sas21

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have ordered my ticket to go to Olympia on the Sunday in September and don't know whether to drive or train it - problem with trains is , on Sundays half of the services to or around where I am are not running or on bus replacement.:irked:

I was wondering if there are any Geeks driving there who would be interested in sharing a car, parking and petrol etc? It would be great if we could get a few people together - I don't know anyone lol!

I am a show virgin!:confused:

I have a car and would be willing to drive although I only have a small Fiesta, and have never been up there before so dont know my way around etc, lol.

Any geeks interested, could you pm me please:)

I'm in the Bexleyheath area.

Sarah
xx

i am going splashing out on a taxi :)

i am going splashing out on a taxi :)

Hiya!

Blimey, I bet thats going to cost you a few quid! lol

I am definately going to go, I've never been to one before and I'm really looking forward to it!

Sarah
xx

You can park right outside hun

Yep i'm going to as usually i'm competing xx

Yep, im going too. Dont know whether to drive or train either yet...:)

ME TOO!!!! I am a trade show virgin too! I am going with my mum and i'm soooo excited!! Am i sad? Looking forward to seeing the comps!! Hopefully will see some familiar faces off here?!

See you then!!

Hiya!

Blimey, I bet thats going to cost you a few quid! lol

I am definately going to go, I've never been to one before and I'm really looking forward to it!

Sarah
xx

lol if i had a few more quid i get a limo with champaine breakfast (but i can't spell it so wouldn't be able to write to them and order one pmsl) got a hard day infront of me don't want to worry about getting there and parking :)

I´m going too, and am driving ordered my ticket online a few weeks ago.

I went to Olympia Beauty and parked around the corner about 5 minutes walk, no parking fee.

Am hoping to meet Ruth (aka Nails in London 1) again, if Faye hasn´t had the baby by then.

Ju xxx

Hi all,
its great to hear so many geeks are going!

It would be great to meet some of you at the show!

I'm really excited :)

Sarah
xx

Hi all,
its great to hear so many geeks are going!

It would be great to meet some of you at the show!

I'm really excited :)

Sarah
xx
#

You can tap me on the shoulder if you see me although i wont be miss big bum then i hope lol

I went to one earlier this year and all the geeks down loaded the salongeek logo (top left of page) and put it inside their badge holders so we could all tell at a glance that we all had this site in common
i thought this was a really good idea, but i didn't wear mine as i went on my own and felt a bit shy :lol:

#

You can tap me on the shoulder if you see me although i wont be miss big bum then i hope lol

Lol - well, I'll no doupt still have a large rear - resigned myself to the fact that its never going to get any smaller! lmao
:hug:
xx

I went to one earlier this year and all the geeks down loaded the salongeek logo (top left of page) and put it inside their badge holders so we could all tell at a glance that we all had this site in common
i thought this was a really good idea, but i didn't wear mine as i went on my own and felt a bit shy :lol:

I know what you mean - I'm still deciding who to take with me but I know I'll still be a bit nervous, already feeling it now! lol

None of my friends beleive me that I'm actually quite shy :rolleyes:

I think the Geek logo thing is a really good idea though - are people going to be doing it again this year?

xx

Yep I'll be there.:green:

I've ordered my tickets today and also made a reservation for one of the nail seminars. Hopefully if there are no child care probs I'll be going up on the train and staying overnight too.

HIya Geeks

Remind me of the dates again

Jenx

Dont forget good old National express, if you book on line now you can get very cheep tickets as in £3 or £4 return, further away the date the cheaper the ticket they take you into Victoria and the tube connects to Olimpia, wouldn't do it if you are buying bulky or heavy stuff but otherwise its a cheep way to go.
With all the bomb threats I wouldn't like to take the chance on being aloud to street park anywhere in London at the mo and the car parks, if you book in advance are about £35 more on the day. I will take the coach and probably a taxi from Victoria lots cheaper and someone else gets the stress of driving through London.:lol:

Dont forget good old National express, if you book on line now you can get very cheep tickets as in £3 or £4 return, further away the date the cheaper the ticket they take you into Victoria and the tube connects to Olimpia, wouldn't do it if you are buying bulky or heavy stuff but otherwise its a cheep way to go.
With all the bomb threats I wouldn't like to take the chance on being aloud to street park anywhere in London at the mo and the car parks, if you book in advance are about £35 more on the day. I will take the coach and probably a taxi from Victoria lots cheaper and someone else gets the stress of driving through London.:lol:
Hi, how did you get £3 coach. i just went on the site and it said £10. and is that from northampton or milton keynes.

Latest posts

Back