Is anyone starting college in September?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know there is one tomorrow, as i was in today picking up my portfolio, i remember when fulltime was 5 days all day now it's only 2 n half days so only half day longer then part time!
i got my interview on 15th with one of top department as it going to be progression, just bit nervous wish was over and done with lol

Yeah apparently its more for school leavers I no I cant believe full time is only 2.5 days! Good luck I guess I dont have anything now until enrolment!

<3 Stephanie <3

thankyou.
is the uniform from la beeby again? i really wanna see what it looks like now lol, wish it was still black navy blue is going make me feel like back at school lol

thankyou.
is the uniform from la beeby again? i really wanna see what it looks like now lol, wish it was still black navy blue is going make me feel like back at school lol

I have no idea! She said it was a greyish blue and it was trousers and a top instead of just the top with your own black trousers

<3 Stephanie <3

Hi girls I should be starting college soon to do a VTCT level 3 in nail technology I can't wait to start something new now that both my girls will be in school full time from September I'm 28 and excited but nervous at the same time &#128513;

So I rang the college today to find out what happens next as I haven't heard anything back from them since my interview 3 weeks ago.she told me she is waiting for dates for the taster session and that it'd be the back end of July when I have mine.i have to do sectioning and pin curling. Has anyone else done this and what's it like? Im really nervous now :/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

So I rang the college today to find out what happens next as I haven't heard anything back from them since my interview 3 weeks ago.she told me she is waiting for dates for the taster session and that it'd be the back end of July when I have mine.i have to do sectioning and pin curling. Has anyone else done this and what's it like? Im really nervous now :/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

What level are you doing again?

<3 Stephanie <3

I had to do a set with big rollers, she watched us do it and said she wasn't looking for perfection just that we listened to instruction etc and were able to handle the hair

Yeah its not like a test its more to see how you behave in lessons and can listen to instructions they obviously dont expect you to be good at anything you havnt trained in, they said thats why im not having a taster day as im 24 they expect me to able to be mature enough in a learning environment so dont worry about it I think its also for you to see what the course will be like as some people might go to the taster and hate it or its not what they thought and change their mind x

<3 Stephanie <3

I'm starting my spa management degree at college in September, can't wait to do it. I've just done my level 3 in beauty. I'm 30 xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have no idea! She said it was a greyish blue and it was trousers and a top instead of just the top with your own black trousers

<3 Stephanie <3

oh strange i asked my tutor she said everyone navy blue, :confused:

oh strange i asked my tutor she said everyone navy blue, :confused:

Oh really ugh I hope not I dont really like blue at all but grey blue sounds better than navy guess we'll have to wait n see!

<3 Stephanie <3

Im starting VRQ Beauty Diploma lvl 2 Had my Enrolment Yesterday . Cant wait to start 2nd Sept :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh really ugh I hope not I dont really like blue at all but grey blue sounds better than navy guess we'll have to wait n see!

<3 Stephanie <3

it has't gone down towell with some of the others apparently they will make us look like cleaners, oh i cant wait to see it now lol, did't they give u the uniform and equipment forms when u went for interview?

it has't gone down towell with some of the others apparently they will make us look like cleaners, oh i cant wait to see it now lol, did't they give u the uniform and equipment forms when u went for interview?

Haha no did you get one? They just said my kit is 300quid dont even no whats in it yet!

<3 Stephanie <3

Haha no did you get one? They just said my kit is 300quid dont even no whats in it yet!

<3 Stephanie <3

i did for nail course, i will find out when have interview for hair on the 15th.

i did for nail course, i will find out when have interview for hair on the 15th.

Ah cool its weird were going to the same college im going to secretly look at all the hairdressers and try n guess wich one is you hehe :D

<3 Stephanie <3

Ah cool its weird were going to the same college im going to secretly look at all the hairdressers and try n guess wich one is you hehe :D

<3 Stephanie <3

lol yeah it is strange but there is apparently 4 groups in hairdressing so good luck lol :lol:

lol yeah it is strange but there is apparently 4 groups in hairdressing so good luck lol :lol:

Ha I dont know how many people are on my course you have well loads of Info I no nothing! Lol

<3 Stephanie <3

Hi everyone :)

just an update, hadn't heard anything from the college then I got a letter today welcoming me to join LEVEL 1 hairdressing!!! :banghead: got straight on the phone as I applied for l2, now I've gotta wait for them to sort that out!! :( xx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back