Is anyone starting college in September?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no how annoying is it just a mistake or is there not enough space on the level 2 or something? Hope you get it sorted! X

<3 Stephanie <3

Ha I dont know how many people are on my course you have well loads of Info I no nothing! Lol

<3 Stephanie <3

it's only where i've only just finished doing my nail course there and couple friends of mine just done finished hair plus my tutors were also done the beauty ones aswell :biggrin:

Think its just a mistake, they said they was gonna sort it out but still haven't heard anything :( x

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Think its just a mistake, they said they was gonna sort it out but still haven't heard anything :( x

Did they sort it? X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone doing the beauty level 2 do you know what beauty show we go to or is different depending on the college?

Did they sort it? X

I had a phone call yesterday saying they are in the process of inviting people in for interviews, so hopefully won't be too long :) xx

Anyone doing the beauty level 2 do you know what beauty show we go to or is different depending on the college?

Not sure if its different at each college, when I did it, it was professional beauty in London x

Ah thats good :) I vaguely remember going to a show when I did hairdressing but cant remember wich one I have the worst memory ever :rolleyes:

Iv paid my daughter's deposit for nursery now so she definitely has a place only annoying thing is I start college in September and she doesn't start nursery till october so gotta try and sort out my own childcare for the first month

Oh how annoying hun :mad: glad yr daughter has a place, that will give u peace of mind when she starts along side u :) xx

i got my hairdressing interview on tuesday with head department......so nervous even though i know she nice lol

i got my hairdressing interview on tuesday with head department......so nervous even though i know she nice lol

Oooo good luck hun! :D x

Good luck!

Hey how is everyone? ? :) I haven't heard anymore from college im kinda freaking out though! My daughter cant start nursery till a month after I start college it was going to be fine as my mum had 3 weeks off in September so was going to watch her but now she only has 1 week off so I am really screwed for childcare for the first 3 weeks of college I dunno what to do :/ im going to speak to them next time im in but I dont think theyd be impressed me missing half the first month so need to figure something out :confused:

Well I am finally enrolled for my Level 3 hairdressing! Excuse the messy bun! :D it's very exciting to be a student again! Should be getting my letter with my timetable and list of things I need to buy in about a week! Xxx
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1405456416983.jpg
    1405456416983.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 83
Hey how is everyone? ? :) I haven't heard anymore from college im kinda freaking out though! My daughter cant start nursery till a month after I start college it was going to be fine as my mum had 3 weeks off in September so was going to watch her but now she only has 1 week off so I am really screwed for childcare for the first 3 weeks of college I dunno what to do :/ im going to speak to them next time im in but I dont think theyd be impressed me missing half the first month so need to figure something out :confused:

That's annoying hun I hope you sort something out. I have no children so I would have no idea what to do! Do they offer an evening class? Your mum could have her in evening for the first 3 weeks? Xx

Well I am finally enrolled for my Level 3 hairdressing! Excuse the messy bun! :D it's very exciting to be a student again! Should be getting my letter with my timetable and list of things I need to buy in about a week! Xxx

Woop woop! Well done :) bet you're mega excited about it all now aren't you? X :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well I got a phone call from my college today after complaining on Friday that I hadn't heard anything from them in 5 weeks.i have been waiting for a phonecall or letter about my 2nd interview/taster session.i only have to wait just over a week as it's next Thursday at 12:30pm eeeek I best get practicing sectioning hair and pin curls :/

That's annoying hun I hope you sort something out. I have no children so I would have no idea what to do! Do they offer an evening class? Your mum could have her in evening for the first 3 weeks? Xx

No they dont :/ worse case scenario ill just have to miss a few days once shes in nursery itl be fine my mum said she could take a couple of sick days so just gotta get through the first month then it will be alot easier!

oo how exciting I want my kit list and stuff:( might phone them tomorrow and pester them :D

Well I got a phone call from my college today after complaining on Friday that I hadn't heard anything from them in 5 weeks.i have been waiting for a phonecall or letter about my 2nd interview/taster session.i only have to wait just over a week as it's next Thursday at 12:30pm eeeek I best get practicing sectioning hair and pin curls :/

Ah thats good they got it sorted good luck!

Latest posts

Back