Is anyone starting college in September?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my letter for my offer and my order form for my tunic and kit. I can't believe how much stuff is in the kit, I'm so excited!! Also, to continue from earlier, my tunic is plum :) xxx

xXx-Charlene-xXx

I got my letter for my offer and my order form for my tunic and kit. I can't believe how much stuff is in the kit, I'm so excited!! Also, to continue from earlier, my tunic is plum :) xxx

xXx-Charlene-xXx

How soon after your interview did u get the letter? Was that before or after enrollment?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got an email about a week after my interview telling me I had been offered a place and I had to accept or decline. Once I accepted it, I think it was again about a week when I got my order form letter in so about 2-3 weeks from the interview date. I haven't enrolled yet but I need to order my kit and tunic by the start of September xxx

xXx-Charlene-xXx

I ordered my kit last night, I did look to see if it was any cheaper if I ordered it separately myself from the same company but we are paying half price through the college and it was only £139
I have to go in, the end of august to enrol and get my time table etc and then start the week after

I ordered my kit last night, I did look to see if it was any cheaper if I ordered it separately myself from the same company but we are paying half price through the college and it was only £139
I have to go in, the end of august to enrol and get my time table etc and then start the week after

So exciting gahhh I want my kit! Not looking forward to paying for it though its £300:eek: what do you get in yours?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine is a hairdressing kit, it's being delivered tomorrow :)

Hi all, got my letter today!:D interview is on Monday yay!! Xx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all, got my letter today!:D interview is on Monday yay!! Xx

Yay exciting stuff :) I just wanna get started already bring on September been having a browse through my workbook today :)

Yay exciting stuff :) I just wanna get started already bring on September been having a browse through my workbook today :)

I know :D what's yr book like?x

I know :D what's yr book like?x

I just got the beauty therapy level 2 book think its by someone norddmann lol dunno if its the one the college will use but thought I may aswell have a little read

I just got the beauty therapy level 2 book think its by someone norddmann lol dunno if its the one the college will use but thought I may aswell have a little read

I've heard that's a good one x

I've heard that's a good one x

Yeah its a bit old fashioned but still good it says something like "computers are becoming more popular in salons now some people even use them to make appointments! " ahh sweet technology haha

Yeah its a bit old fashioned but still good it says something like "computers are becoming more popular in salons now some people even use them to make appointments! " ahh sweet technology haha

Hahaha crikey!! Xx

Beauty Therapy: The Foundations: The Official Guide to Beauty Therapy VRQ ... 1408054965 | eBay

i know they use this one as thats what i borrowed of my tutor and she does beauty.
had my interview and got a taster day on the 26th aug, whoo hoo
the kits bit more expensive this year as people were running out of things so they added bit extra in this year :biggrin:

Beauty Therapy: The Foundations: The Official Guide to Beauty Therapy VRQ ... 1408054965 | eBay

i know they use this one as thats what i borrowed of my tutor and she does beauty.
had my interview and got a taster day on the 26th aug, whoo hoo
the kits bit more expensive this year as people were running out of things so they added bit extra in this year :biggrin:

Ah thanks :) they told me I didnt get a taster day because im part time! :/ is the hairdressing kit expensive? Mines £300 but I have no idea whats in it have you found out about the uniform yet?

Ah thanks :) they told me I didnt get a taster day because im part time! :/ is the hairdressing kit expensive? Mines £300 but I have no idea whats in it have you found out about the uniform yet?

thats ok, they were saying trying get everyone to have a taster day, the uniform is about £40 and the equipment bout £200, uniform is blue!! u dont find out whats in the kit usually till it turns up, i gotta wait till taster day before get list :(

thats ok, they were saying trying get everyone to have a taster day, the uniform is about £40 and the equipment bout £200, uniform is blue!! u dont find out whats in the kit usually till it turns up, i gotta wait till taster day before get list :(

Ah is the beauty one blue aswel? I dunno when ill get my list if im not having a taster day! Iv gotta go at the end of the months to get my financial forms so ill ask then if I havnt heard anything

I'm not sure if this would help anyone at all but thought I'd tell you all anyhow :) I done my level three through Reynolds academy and it is all government funded for level two and level three is also government funded unless you are over 24 or have a degree and then you can get a student loan out through them. The only things I had to pay for was my tunic and student study book :) my training was really good I could not fault it at all. I couldn't afford to pay for my course so it really helped and surprised me that I could get it for free.

Ah is the beauty one blue aswel? I dunno when ill get my list if im not having a taster day! Iv gotta go at the end of the months to get my financial forms so ill ask then if I havnt heard anything

yeah they all blue / navy blue now tunic and trousers :( think the black was better lol.
yeah i was surprised they did't already have the forms in ready

yeah they all blue / navy blue now tunic and trousers :( think the black was better lol.
yeah i was surprised they did't already have the forms in ready

Yeah im not a big fan of blue :/ I no I keep asking about the forms but they say they wont be in till end of the month

Latest posts

Back