Is Anyone Watching "One Born Every Minute"?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
OMG

I like to be informed of things but the more I learn of pregnancy and childbirth...the less I wanna do it. I am enjoying it but it is scaring me a bit too...

And how rude and inconsiderate are the fathers?!

LOL. Very brave women being filmed, thats all I can say xx

Yes - I'm sitting here watching it with my daughter. We are loving it lol! I love reminding Sophie about the drama she caused when she was born!!!

its very scary...oh that girl who got the c section...im crying with her...

its all very funny for me cos its not happened to me!! :D

Yes I agree - she really worried me there. She looked like she was going into shock. (like what would I know lol - there speaks Joy the consultant anaesthetist lol!!)

geez i was all shocked again at that wee one getting born....are they usually that colour when they are born?? i thought there was something seriously wrong with it. :(

crikey im crying at other peoples births, im not made to do it myself i dont think!!

Maybe that's a good idea hun!!! I had a crash section nearly 14 years ago. Never before, never again. The dog is my other baby PMSL xx

if i have a baby ill be one of those people who goes to the toilet one day and it just flies out :D lol

Omg I have just decided I'm never going through childbirth lol x x x

I am thinking after that man I had an easy time of it! However would you really want your teenage son in with you while you were having a baby. I think not.

I am so glad I didn't need a section with both of mine. I think they have picked some of harder labours to put people off lol.

the father was a pig and the son...that was just wrong. the mother shouldnt have wanted him there and a 18ish year old boy should not have wanted to be there either!!!!!

It has def made me more worried about if it ever happened to me...but addictive TV :D xx

who else was on the edge of the sofa shouting PUSH PUSH at the woman who couldnt push the baby out and its heart beat was slowing ..the smug grin got wiped off his face then when he realised how serious it was,my boyfriend was laughing at me shouting at the telly lol :)

I forgot to watch this. Was it a one off?

i thought it was a one off but turns out its a series.

I felt bad for the midwife cos she was trying to stay calm with the woman asking her to push but you could tell she was thinking "FFS get a move on"

Suppose I have no idea what it must have felt like for her though!!! I cried when the babies were born. im not such a hard nut after all...ill just get a surrogate

It certainly brings back the memories....

I was pushing for that damn woman who wouldn't push...I gave birth before she did and I am not pregnant!!!!

I have had 4 'normal' births, 2 hours each and no drama so I'm always a bit 'oh for gawds sake just push woman' when I see others....

and I have also had a caesarean for my last one...so it was interesting so see that too...although I have to say I loved it when I had mine...best birth ever :lol:

I had to laugh at the midwife telling the woman who wouldn't push to relax...:eek: yeah like thats possible in the middle of labour....:lol:

I watched it, thought it was Fab...but i would coz i am a Mum of 12.( 9) surviving.
I love watching programs like that and even the hubby watched it!!

I think it was a good eye opener,my two friends just gave birth at xmas there and when the first one had her baby she told some terrible horror stories to us ...freaking my other friend out about her upcoming labour to the point she was freaking out at the hospital when we were visiting,least know I have seen a full birth that rids the memorys of my friends horror storys lol I still squirmed tho!lol even my boyfriend was like OMG its first time he seen anything like that but he was still shocked and annoyed at the older ladys husband,how cheeky and smug he was to her xx

who else was on the edge of the sofa shouting PUSH PUSH at the woman who couldnt push the baby out and its heart beat was slowing ..the smug grin got wiped off his face then when he realised how serious it was,my boyfriend was laughing at me shouting at the telly lol :)

this was me as well, only i was on the edge feeling weak thinking how i ever did it lol, still doe she could of made more of an effort lol poor woman was wrecked doe, as for having the father and 18 yr old son there what was she thinking they were making a skit out of her and it wasnt fair nothin as bad been in labour and someone laughin at ya and ya in pain :cry:

i was so angry with the dad and son laughing at her. no matter how much pain i was ini would have tanked the pair of them.....:smack::smack::smack:

i was so angry with the dad and son laughing at her. no matter how much pain i was ini would have tanked the pair of them.....:smack::smack::smack:

i would as well, cheek of the husband laughing at her and its his child being brought into the world i tell ya he wouldnt be jokin if he was in that pain:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back