Is anyone watching X factor this year?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcouture

Reaction score
Who does everyone want to win? Best performance of the series? Most annoying contestant?

Not this year. I was never a huge fan but normally had an idea who made the live shows etc. This year I never got into it and could barely tell you whois judging. I have no clue who the contestants are.

I have to say there have been some good ones this year. My opinion of some of the contestants has completely changed over the weeks!

I think either Ben or Fleur will win . My money is on Ben . fantastic unusual voice . reminds me a little of Rod Stewart . Got that gravel to his voice

Most annoying was either Stevie ( nice guy but so cheesy ) and the group Only The Young . They reminded me of Bucks Fizz . Too much cheesy smiling for my liking

x

I really didn't like Only the Young or that girl Stephanie who went out quite early. I love Andrea and would love him to win but I think Fleur might win it. It's quite funny because nobody really noticed her for the first few auditions but I think she really stepped it up for the live shows.

Funny my husband and I said the very same thing about Fleur yesterday . She seemed to come from nowhere but is a total professional

I dont think she is a good a singer as Ben but she has got an all round package and is a good entertainer

Either way i think these last four will do well whatever happens

Fleur is at number 1 in the itunes chart! She must be so happy!

No x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back