Is ASP signature gel polish better than Bluesky?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanna Ross

Reaction score
I've just completed a nail course and on the course we used bluesky gel polish and a couple of the other students said that it's good and not too expensive. I went into my local wholesalers to see what they had and picked up ASP signature gel polish but it was alot more expensive than bluesky just wandering if it is any better or not?

Please anyone correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m under the impression that Bluesky is a cheap brand that you buy off eBay.

And not to be a snob or anything, I would not in any professional capacity use Bluesky.

I have a bottle of ASP gel base and top coat in my drawer for emergencies if I run out of my usual gel top and base. It works great if you’re looking for a cost effective solution when starting out.

Bluesky is not a professional brand and is made in China where it is law that all cosmetics ARE tested on animals . It may appear to be cheaper maybe but the overall cost per service will be pennies and not worth risking your reputation for ;-)

Hell no to Bluesky end of :)

Thankyou for all your help...can you recommend a good brand that's fairly reasonable for someone starting out

Halo
Gellux
IBD
I use these 3 brands. Can't fault them. No lifting. No chipping. Perfect wear. Most of my clients get 4+ weeks.

You will find alot of geeks on here like OPI & gellish which does come with a slight price increase compared to previous brands i named.

I use flirties. Im' getting around 3 weeks out of it. Not a massive selection yet but colours are being added all the time

Forgot to say really good prices and they do but 5 get one free

Fab thanks alot. I shall stay away from bluesky and try out some of thoes others.

Cuccio veneer are reduced at the moment and have an offer on for buy 2 get 1 free.
They're great quality, I never have issues with peeling or shrinking (as long as you stir well) and they're very pigmented.

They do lots of starter kits as well which include everything you need - if you email into them one of the reps will be in contact with offers etc :)

I'd recommend Cuccio Veneer too, find them really well priced and a brilliant product to use.

Thanks for your help. Can't wait to try these out ☺

Cuccio make ASP as well. ( I prefer Cuccio Veneer though).

INK London are definitely worth considering. I'm gradually phasing out Cuccio for Ink's iLac.

Another for INK ilac they're absolutely fantastic, by far the best I've used and not overly expensive as other brands on the market. Last up to 3 weeks and the shine is brilliant.

Latest posts

Back