Is CND L&P as strong as NSI Attraction?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink_Princess

Reaction score
in terms of odour? I'm trying some trial kits of l&p trying to find one that is bearable for mobile use. My nsi kit the fumes are worse that an acrylic I used to use 8 years ago. Heard good things about nsi so a bit gutted that I cant tolerate the smell! Any advice?

x

I've used both. I myself find Nsi monomer stronger smelling than cnd, it lingers for longer too. Cnd and prohesion much milder. Before considering switching though, just do a check that as your mobile, that you keep your monomer bottle clean and dry, sometimes when decantering it dribbles round the neck of the bottle, you put that back in your case, it can stink the car out. No matter what you use. Also bag and tie up your tissues/ rubbish(if you wipe your brush a lot) once you have finished applying your L&p, before you file. Limits the odour round their house. I Used nappy sacks for this for years.

Hello I use Nsi
And they make a spa liquid which is odorless.
And just make sure you bring plastic packet and if everything is sealed you may eliminate the smell. Personally I love it Hahaha

I find nsi stronger smelling than CND L&p. But the smell doesn't bother me. I think I've become immune afte all these years. Lol Both excellent systems in their own right. I use both in my salon. I love them. :)

Remember that any time the monomer can evaporate - you will smell it. So the real trick to minimising the odour is to minimise the evaporation!

• Pipette only what you need into your dappen dish
  • Minimise wiping your brush while working (you should only ever need to wipe between dips back into your monomer). Wiping as you work creates a wetter area of unreacted monomer that won't set... just continue to evaporate. It can also increase your overexposure risk as you or your clients can easily put your hand in it.
  • Also make sure to cap/clean out your dappen dish as soon as you are done using it and put the disposables in a plastic sealed baggie. You should also do this for polish remover or any other solvents.

Hope these tips help!

Latest posts

Back