is comedone extractors good when using

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p_hoarau

Reaction score
hi,
i want some advice if comedone extractor is good when using to cleaning the skin.

hi,
i want some advice if comedone extractor is good when using to cleaning the skin.

Comedone extraction removes blackheads that ordinary cleansing cannot remove.You dont need to carry out comedone extraction if there are no comedones.It's not a must when carrying out a cleansing routine unless there are problems.

I would always recommend warming the skin first,i.e with a steam unit or hot towels.This makes extraction painless and easy.HTH:)

having had one used on me at college i think theyre horrible(just my opinion though) the way we do it at work is with tissues wrapped round the fingertips so theyre covered and gently roll/ease them out after steaming or using extraction fluid much kinder for me

Would just like 2 say i agree , i prefer the tissue method of easing the little buggers out. It wasnt as painful for me but then thats me personally.Im just a big wimp ! lol . :lol:

Nope I prefer the tissue method too, and found it far more effective as I felt I could really get in there without hurting the client. :eek:

Ditto from me to. When I used them years ago (still the same design as today) they left horrible red rings on the skin too from the pressure you have to use with them.

Latest posts

Back