Is crackle THE thing for summer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJK

Addicted to pilates geek
Reaction score
First OPI brought out black crackle glaze, then china glaze brought out several different colours of crackle, and now Barry M have blue, pink and white crackle as well as black. Is crackle going to be THE thing for summer or not?

I personally don't like the effect, but is it selling for you?

I hope not as I don't like it either!!

Most probably ... it seems to be popping up everywhere, including QVC !

Local girls here love it, it does need a good top coat over it but, yep, along with the leopard print minx, it's very popular.
I'm happy with it, it's quick to do, doesn't require any more skill then you already have with a quality manicure, but I can charge £2 or for it, works for me:biggrin:

The crackle effect is definately not selling for my older clients, lots of ladies think its "Cool" - but not on them.

My teenage sister and chums love it :D Ive sent them off to buy some Barry M shades now as I will not continue with the crackle polish as my clients do tend to be older ladies.

Shop clients dont like/want it but when we have girls partys then they like it...we did 8 12yr olds file and polish and I would say half wanted crackle effect others had gems and art.

I need it to be popular I have two bottles lol

xxxx

Latest posts

Back