Is it Gel? what is the difference?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sawasdee ka

First i want to say big thank you to ruth for everything she post for me look when i have int shop open i will print i want to bring this standards to my staff and salon i not see b4 is very good i will also make copy for another salon if them want to look .

Thank you for good post mrs geek everything in post is very good you speak.

I am not want be rude to England techs sam speak beautytech that England techs everything good .

I just want in future the asian mma or nss thing to be finished future if they are doing it make a law and close the salons or have check to make tis salons to good standard .

Thank you one more time for the notes ruth them will help me other salons in Thailand a lot .

Mui from thailand .

lilypond said:
Hi
Just to clear up..... :rolleyes: Gelee by La Chat IS NOT NSS and does not contain MMA

Bye

Opps!!!

I think have opened up a little can of worms!!!!

The reason I mentioned about soaking nails off - because I had to on a couple of them because they were sooooo thick and looked a bit of a mess - the client wanted me too! It was then I thought, ummm.. is this gel or what?

I did not mean to cause all this problem about NSS's, I think we all know about them! my main concern was that - did the client get what they went into the salon for? (or was it what the nail tech wanted to do!?) ;)

Now I am totally confused!!!!

Lynn :cool:

lcollins said:
Opps!!! I think have opened up a little can of worms!!!!
No you haven't :)

I did not mean to cause all this problem about NSS's, I think we all know about them! my main concern was that - did the client get what they went into the salon for? (or was it what the nail tech wanted to do!?) ;) Now I am totally confused!!!! Lynn :cool:
Please don't be confused - I don't think some of these replies were directed at you; the ones both Ruth and I did were to actually help Mui. She is Thai and sometimes things do not translate easily for her although personally I think her English is phenominal!! So please do not worry - all is well!!! ;)

:lol:
mui said:
Angel sawasdee ka

I know you not make any remarks about anything like i said b4 you dont need any qualifications to do nail in England people go to learn because they want to .

Sept 04 is not now when the licence comes if it comes in sept 04 i will change my notes .

If you read icollins first post you will see that she had customers come to her for infill but then when she soak off the nails they smell what were ladys doing soaking off when they go for infill .

Yes sometimes i do not understand what some people speak but i know 1 thing since come look internet about nail a lot of talk about mma and nss is spoken with a false tongue and i am still awaiting the strict rules and regulations i want to copy them .

You have a gel company that uses a liquid gel and powder that is now in some eyes nss it is wrong its like the l& p with gel over lay was nss but after when customers want and is nice nail and shine and othe ladys start to do is not nss anymore .

Re sanitation we believe it is better to use new files and blocks for each customer so we do not disinfect any files they go in dustbin we learn this from anna in toronto she does same .

Thank you mui from Thailand :) :) :) :) :)

Hi, I'm new to the board and about to attend school for nails. I haven't heard this of this l&p before. Could someone tell me what this is?

Kamisha said:
Hi, I'm new to the board and about to attend school for nails. I haven't heard this of this l&p before. Could someone tell me what this is?
L&P stands for Liquid & Powder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back