Is it OK to tint eyebrows every week?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrea27

Reaction score
My tint only ever lasts a few days so I tint them once week. I wish the tint would last longer as I like them quite dark. There is no harm in tinting them so often, is there? Also have you got any tips on how to make the tint last longer?
I use Salon System and leave the tint on for about 15minutes.
Any tips very welcome.

I would suggest using a better quality tint, perhaps Refectocil or Hairwell? I changed from Salon Systems to Refectocil (seems to be the fave on here) and i have noticed such a difference in the longevity in colour on my clients.

HTH :)

I used to use Salon Systems tint and have changed to Refectocil, it last so much longer, my clients are definitely happier.

Thank you to both of you. I am definately going to order Refectocil.

Do you no if salon services sells refectocil ? X

Hi Lilia22, don't know where in Newcastle you are but I know Hair North East sell it, they're in Kingston Park. Let me know if you need a full address for them.

xx

Edit : and they're strictly trade only so you'll need to take professional ID to sign up with them if you haven't already
xx

Last edited:
Hi Lilia22, don't know where in Newcastle you are but I know Hair North East sell it, they're in Kingston Park. Let me know if you need a full address for them.

xx

Edit : and they're strictly trade only so you'll need to take professional ID to sign up with them if you haven't already
xx

Ahh wow that's ten min walk from me, I have a Sally's trade card would I get a trade card there with that? Thanks for info :) x x

Ahh wow that's ten min walk from me, I have a Sally's trade card would I get a trade card there with that? Thanks for info :) x x

Yep, should do, if you've got a business card or invoice with your business details on take that just in case. They're open I think 10 til 2 tomorrow then Mon - Fri 8 til 6, Sat 8 til 2. Fantastic wholesaler, wouldn't go back to sally's.

xx

Yep, should do, if you've got a business card or invoice with your business details on take that just in case. They're open I think 10 til 2 tomorrow then Mon - Fri 8 til 6, Sat 8 til 2. Fantastic wholesaler, wouldn't go back to sally's.

xx

Thanks so much will call first as don't have business but got trade card for sallys after nvq2 few yrs ago, will see what they say Monday :) THANKYOU x x

make sure to get the cream activator too, its fab!! :)

Hi guys, I am not a business so haven't got a trade card - is it possible to order Refectocil from somewhere else?

^ There are a number of websites you can buy it from online, just have a Google. I got all of mine from Ellisons.

Ellisons is where I got all of mine from :)

make sure to get the cream activator too, its fab!! :)

I am just about to order Refectocil - by the cream activator do you mean the oxidant creme? (that's what they call it) Also what is the difference between the oxidant creme and oxidant liquid? I am a bit confused now as to which one to get.
I have always used a oxidant liquid to mix my tints.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back