Is it too late to continue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm just looking for some opinions from some of you really.

I passed my Creative foundation L&P course in July 2006, and then i done the fabric# conversion in Oct 2006, i have always been planning to attend skill building courses (L&P) but you know what its like with money etc and having to pay out for other things, anyway my birthday was July this year and i asked for money off every one, so i had enough to attend skill building but then obviously hyperion closed so have not yet got to book on.

But what i would like to know is, do you all think its now too late for me to go on skill building courses once Creative are back up and running again because it has been a year ago since i completed foundation course?

I have always kept my insurance running, but have only done nails on my family and the odd friend now and then so i have not totally given up. I have always wanted to continue education, but like i said above money has been an issue for me.

Thanks in advance x

Its never too late to do more training hun....and doing some skill building when you havnt trained for a while is a great idea, it really boosts your confidence and brushes up on things. Lots of techs take training every year or so - it helps keep your skills updated .HTHs:hug:

I'm in a similar situation and am hoping to do a skill building course towards the end of the year. As I don't do nails that often (apart from my own and a few peeps here and there) I worry about getting in to bad habits. I think a 1-2-1 is the way to go for me, as then I can iron out any problems. HTH :hug:

Thanks for your replies, i feel loads better now. I was a bit worried that the educator may think bad of me for not continuing sooner.

Thanks for your replies, i feel loads better now. I was a bit worried that the educator may think bad of me for not continuing sooner.

I doubt it hun. Don't forget, there are people out there who do one course and think they know it all!

laura, definitely still continue..i can still remember a very nice full set you posted ages back!:)

Laura, its definitely worth going for some more skill building training, I left it 3 years after my foundation to continue with my education, I did the skill building course which I found really gave me the enthusiasm to continue further .... be prepared to get addicted to learning !!

you'll get loads from it !

I can't wait to book onto skill building now after reading all your replies!

Thanks melody-jane for the reminder, i just checked back on that thread to read all the comments again! Can't believe you remembered that, as i don't post that often! LOL

Thanks again guys xx

Latest posts

Back