Is it worth becoming a nurse?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalison99

Reaction score
I have owned my salon for 18 years and qualified in hair, beauty, SPMU, plasma pen, skin peels, microneedling etc the list is endless ...... I am currently considering the non medic Botox and fillers route I know I have no reason not to as I would be working alongside a doctor who would be my prescriber but I am just thinking long term incase regulations and legislation changes, would it be worth actually training as a nurse doing a university degree?? I understand it would be tough and hard especially as I would need to work 20 hours a week too but I have the advantage of working when I need and want ..... any advice greatly appreciated

wow you have such an amazing background and so many great qualifications. Its not necessary to become a nurse to do non medic botox and fillers. Have you looked into the Hyaluron Pen course? Its revolutionised the aesthetics industry. Hyaluron Pen works by implanting your chosen product through the skin. The HP Device pushes the product at a high enough pressure to allow the liquid to penetrate the skin membranes. So the client will have no bruising, downtime, no pain. You do not need a prescription to buy the fillers either. This is something to consider training in and its very affordable to do the course too

Latest posts

Back