Is it worth..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Is it worth me investing in konad?

I was looking at the monster bundle on amazon and a double ended scrapper and stamper.

Do you have a lot of demand for it, ive read all of the konad threads and think they look great!

I bought loads of discs and I'm not a professional yet. I love it. It's so much fun and not that expensive compared to everything else we spend out to offer. I would go for it.

Oh I've just ordered my first konad set ..... Keep looking at all the pics and how nice it all looked ... So I'm going to give it a go and I can't wait x

Most definatley! My clients love it so much choice!

I've not used mine yet :-(

I LOVE Konad. Although not alot of my clients have wanted it, a few still have :) I love using it on myself so I think its worth it.

Is it worth me investing in konad?

I was looking at the monster bundle on amazon and a double ended scrapper and stamper.

Do you have a lot of demand for it, ive read all of the konad threads and think they look great!

I would buy a small starter kit to use first and see how you get on with it, Konad is such a great product and the results I see are lovely.

However, the reason I say try it first is because I was looking at the massive £100+ cases of it before I tried it, and in the end I bought a small starter kit - I was so glad because Konad and I.. we dont get on :D

Last edited:
it has been a great addition to my service list. Everytime I get a new plate I make sure that I have it on my nails and almost every client wants to try it out. Not always the whole set of nails....but at least a feature nail :) For me it was worth it...but I agree to start with a smaller starter kit and see how much interest you have from your clients before you spend a lot.

How much do people charge for it? I was thinking of it too but wouldn't know how much to charge

I have only ordered a very small kit to see if I get on with it ..... Hopefully I will and then I can add to it (also bit tight of money lol) x

Buy, buy, buy - it took me a while to get it working but then I got some advice off here (buff the stamp) and I can't put it away! My clients love it! Just done design only half hour ago on Gelish.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335719924.893031.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335719924.893031.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 163
Yes you should definitely try it!! Just be prepared for the addiction :D

I'm getting my konad out tonight and doing my nails!

Last edited:
I love it did my first one today...
5c0f4c46-7fd9-426e.jpg

Bit wonky but I'll get there!

I charge depending on the design and how many fingers. Generally it's between $2-15 :)

I too love Konad, but it was all getting a bit stale. I only felt brave enough to stamp one design on the nail...
But...
I've just got the Konad design book from Amazon, it's pretty impressive for inspiration.

Konad Nail Art Image Plate Book 70 Full Colour Pages [Misc.]: Amazon.co.uk: Beauty

Each double page is dedicated to each image plate, then the next page has loads of imaginative designs.

I haven't dabbled as yet, but I'm feeling more creative already.

Ohhh that book looks good. I will have to keep this in mind for when I have more funds available.

Latest posts

Back