Is Mad Beauty still running?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ditzy

Reaction score
Quickie for you, is Mad Beauty still running? I was looking at their website, and it's on about the Christmas '06 collection!!

Maybe they haven't been able to update their site for a while... have you tried contacting them?

Hi Chit Chat

This is Trevor from MAD Beauty - OK we deserve a big smack on the wrists, we have been so busy working on new products and ideas, we just haven't had time to update the site.

We are fully ready for Chrsitmas 2007 and if you get Scratch or Guild News in the next few days the new Christmas gift catalogue will be included. Or if you want to give me a call on 020 8958 0555tomorrow, I'll pop one in the post to you.

Better still , I promise to have the web site updated in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for looking and best regards

Trevor

Hi Chit Chat

This is Trevor from MAD Beauty - OK we deserve a big smack on the wrists, we have been so busy working on new products and ideas, we just haven't had time to update the site.

We are fully ready for Chrsitmas 2007 and if you get Scratch or Guild News in the next few days the new Christmas gift catalogue will be included. Or if you want to give me a call on 020 8958 0555tomorrow, I'll pop one in the post to you.

Better still , I promise to have the web site updated in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for looking and best regards

Trevor

thanks for that. I don't get the mags at the mo, I was looking as I have some Supernail l&p and wanted to get a suitable brush, thought I'd check out the website and was shocked tosee the xmas stuff on there! I'm just getting back into the swing of things at the mo after a while off.

Valenciannails, now you've said it, I guess it would have been the next thing to do to call them! Duh! Now you know why my name is my name:green:

I got one in scratch this morning...some lovely things in there...those doughnut lip glosses are just darling ..x

Hi again

As promised the MAD web site update has started, there's still a bit to do but if you go to the gift pages you can see most of the new goodies , plus on the product pages there's quite a bit of new stuff as well as some info on 2MAD which is our new nail art range.

More updates going on line over the next 2 - 3 weeks.

Hoped you liked the gift catalogue

Thanks and regards

Trevor @ MAD

p.s If you reading this, congrats to the Sweets - good luck!

Mad beauty came with my guild last week and there are some sooper dooper lip glosses in there like xmas puds...yum

Latest posts

Back