Is nail fresh advised for Fabric?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Hi there, i was in the OSNS in Leeds yesterday and I couldn't really make my mind up whether or not I needed to use Nail Fresh within my application of Fabric - so far to date I have had no real problems but wondered if it is for all systems or mainly for L & P?

NailFResh is a product that was part of the Creative PREP routine many years ago and was used to sanitise and dehydrate the natural nailplate. It was one art of a two-part system of PREP.

ScrubFresh was then brought out as a ONE STEP PREP solution with the added benefit of pathogen fighters that are left behind in the plate to guard against infection. EAsier and faster for the nail technician.

Some of us still use and adore NailFresh which we also always used to detail enamel after application if things weren't quite perfect. Many competitors use it for this purpose too.

There is no need to use Nail Fresh as part of your prep routine unless you just want to. If you do, use before SCrubFresh and then use ScrubFresh but I must say I have never felt the need to use both preparations.

As Gigi mentioned, it can be used, but seldom is it paramount that you use it. Its primary purpose is as a prep booster for problem nails.

Though saying that, I know of many techs that use it as 'insurance' against lifting (which is perfectly legit). Saying that though, if it is needed to prevent lifting on more than about 5% of your clients, it is an indication that your standard prep is lacking a bit.

Hope this helps

Thanks you 2..

Think my prep is not needing further assistance by Nail Fresh, but might get some for polish corrections...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back