is pre masters the next step?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katieA

Reaction score
i have done my foundation liquid and powder with creative and been on a skillbuilding, so which course is best to do next? there are problems i am still coming accross with my application so should i do another skillbuilding or tips and troubleshooting? whats the difference? or should i do the pre masters? what does tis cover and do i need to be completely competent before starting the masters route? thanks xx

Hi

I am where you are, done l&p foundation, have also done skillbuilding, and wanting to progress, but to be honest I am nowhere near considering masters.
I have areas I want to improve on, and I intend to do regular skill building and/or 1 to 1 sessions. Its hard to say now, but I would like to think that in 12 months, with regular skill development sessions (once every 4 to 8 weeks), I may be able to consider the masters route.

Everyone progresses at different rates, and its hard to anticipate how fast you are going to progress, so if I were you I would book a 1 to 1 session, and get the educators opinion on where you need to go next.

Good luck, I hope you manage to establish a route to follow

Best wishes

Good advice from 'chelle as you do need to have some experience and confidence to go on and do Advanced training.
A 1-2-1 would be a good idea....or just phone your Educator and tell her what problems you are having and ask what skillbulding course he/she recommends.

Pre Masters is a day of Theory (very informative and interesting) you would do before going on to do the practical Masters training days. HTH

Hi, I Have done my L & P training and gel training, plus all other stuff with NSI, I too want to do the Master class, but it is recommended by NSI that you have at least 2 years experience in nails before doing this course. I hope to be ready in 12 months. Good luck with whatever you do, lotsa luv x:hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back