Is Shellac just another soak-off gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

Can someone please confirm if I can use my Shellac lamp to cure the top Glaze & Go layer after doing a set of acrylics?

Thanks guys

Hi

Can someone please confirm if I can use my Shellac lamp to cure the top Glaze & Go layer after doing a set of acrylics?

Thanks guys

The CND UV lamp has a higher concentration ov UV than other lamps and is made specifically for CND UV cured products. It will certainly cure your glazengo but it may overcure it. You will have to try and see how it performs.

We bang on so much about using the right lamp for the job ... It is not a myth. You take your own chances re product non performance and client disappointment if you do not follow the correct advice.

Thanks for the clarification!
I've convinced my boss to let me try it out, so I'm picking up some bottles tomorrow from CosmoProf. I really hope she agrees to supply it, cause there aren't any salons in San Fran that do it yet! We're still brand spankin new, so this will definitely help out :D

Latest posts

Back