Is that you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yogacat

Reaction score
Got my copy of the Babtac magazine Vitality yesterday - and guess who i saw in there talking about nail enhancements!
Samantha Sweet and Doug Shoon :)
Nice to see an interesting and informative item...

A question with that - can i buy manicure and pedicure products from the Creative range without being Creative trained? I will shortly be finishing my manicure and pedicure course (VCTC).

yogacat said:
can i buy manicure and pedicure products from the Creative range without being Creative trained? I will shortly be finishing my manicure and pedicure course (VCTC).

The class we give with the SpaManicure and SpaPedicure kit is FREE. You will get a certificate and you must be qualified to attend the class.

It would benefit you greatly in learning the system and all about the products if you took the class with the purchase of the kit.

Oh, i don't mind doing as much training as possible if it's free!
My worry was that it would be £100 or something! I'm not very happy about the companies that demand that you pay mucho dinero for the course, and then insist that you meet a huge minimum order as well! You might not even like the products....
Where would the course be held? and is there a minimum order for products after that?

Ring head office to find out your nearest distributor. 0113 275 5719

There is no minimum order.

You won't like, you will LOVE the products. In fact you will love performing this pedicure.

geeg said:
Ring head office to find out your nearest distributor. 0113 275 5719

There is no minimum order.

You won't like, you will LOVE the products. In fact you will love performing this pedicure.

Thank you
I will get onto that :)

I agree with Geeg - you will LOVE these products, and so will your clients :green:

I know I do - wouldn't change to anything else now (except when I use the Solar Manicure products of course!!)

Shaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back