Is there a better gel for Poppits?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lacytree

Reaction score
I've found most of my clients are not interested in adding length to their nails unless it's for a special occasion. In which case they may find a buff off gel too much of a commitment for a week/weekend.

I really like the idea of popits being used for a faster service using a soak off gel.

I use Nail Harmony products and they don't have a soak off gel. I've tried Structure gel but obviously that's not going to be strong enough to add much length without using tips.

So....... I was thinking, which would be the best alternative for me? Now I know the "which gel is best" thread comes up a lot so please forgive me. I am looking for a more specific answer to "which gel is best with popits".

Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer me. ;)

If you are looking to do nails for a special occasion that your clients are going to remove rather than maintain acrylic is the better option as it can be soaked of. I'm not sure there is a soak of gel that would give you the strength you are looking for. I'm guessing you are thinking of pre designed tips and I've found this a perfect way to do party nails and sooo quick too. I think there is a tutorial on here for both gel and acrylic also some info in the poppits group :hug: hth x

Thanks Wendy,

I've had a good look through loads of other threads and tutorials but can't find the answer. Maybe you're right. Maybe there is no gel strong enough to use without a tip.

But no, I don't mean the pre designed tips and as yet I don't provide acrylic and don't really want to for now. Guess I'm snookered. haha

Thanks anyway.

Hi harmony do reveal hard gel which is used to creat a tip by sculpting but not sure how it would go in poppets.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using SalonGeek

If you look on you tube theres someone called nail nanna who shows you how to do them using Brisa Gel but again its not a soak of. Dont know about the Nail Harmony gels so cant comment on those:) x

Thank you both. Yeh I use Reveal. Just looking for a soak off. But thank you ;) Guess I might need to give in. :irked:

NSI do a SOG that they say can be used for enhancements. I've never used it so I can't comment on its performance. I have also heard great things about Bio Sculpture SOGs

NSI do a SOG that they say can be used for enhancements. I've never used it so I can't comment on its performance. I have also heard great things about Bio Sculpture SOGs
Thank you. I'll look into them.

Latest posts

Back