Is there a limit of infills before a new set of lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

microsoftwindows95

Reaction score
I went to get my russian volume lash extensions infilled today and I was told that next time I should book a new set. The lash tech said they recommend booking a new set after 2 infills as lashes will begin to look uneven/ not like they were applied at the same time after a second infill.

I have been getting lashes for a while and although I prefer the look of a new set rather than an infill, I haven't heard of this recommendation before.

Can anyone provide insight into this? Thanks xx

I have had clients coming to me for regular infills for years without a break! I only do classic lashes, however if done properly any type of lash extensions should look like a fresh set after each infill so I can't see a reason why they would recommend this!

Last edited:
A new set of Russian Volume will look more even as the extensions will almost certainly have been applied to lashes at different stages of their growth cycle. The fans will not line up perfectly as the natural lash grows out. This is not such an issue with individuals or a natural look. In the end it's your choice but I think your tech may be right to recommend a new set if she thinks that it will result in a better outcome.

Latest posts

Back