Is there a new Creative Catalogue out?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soz

Reaction score
Hi all

Is there a new Creative Catalogue out - I'm sure I've seen someone mention something about it but have still got the 2003 one with the girls lying on the beach cover. Need to place an order but want to make sure I'm not missing out on anything!!

check out the website www.designernails.com it has an online catalogue of all products and is totally up to date!!!

Got one on Tuesday at OSNS Milton Keynes, had to pay £1.25 for it though.

Jue

Is this going to be the norm now.... are we going to have to pay for catalogues to order our goods.... seems a bit much!!!

I am happy to pay a quality price for quality goods, as Creative goods always are, but not very happy to have to pay to look at the goods as well!!!

So can someone tell us, do we have to pay????

Sue
Mrs Gadget said:
Got one on Tuesday at OSNS Milton Keynes, had to pay £1.25 for it though.

Jue

Welsh Geek said:
Is this going to be the norm now.... are we going to have to pay for catalogues to order our goods.... seems a bit much!!!

I am happy to pay a quality price for quality goods, as Creative goods always are, but not very happy to have to pay to look at the goods as well!!!

So can someone tell us, do we have to pay????

Sue
i am pushing this up hoping to get an answer
debbie

Ring Leeds they said they are going to send me one (FOC)

My One Stop Shop currently does not stock them because of the costs

kx

debbienailz said:
i am pushing this up hoping to get an answer
debbie

looking into this. Hold tight. ;)

I got hold of one at Miton keynes last week and paid £1.25 for it...... The old one is still free but the new one as all the Brisa in it and much more

I emailed leeds for one of the new catalogues today and my message has been returned from [email protected] which is the link i clicked on on the website., has any one got the new email address to order a new catalogue

I have looked into this for the Geek and here is the answer.

ALL One Stop Nail Shops should be providing the New Creative Catalogue for FREE with an order. Those of you who have been charged, should ask for your money back off your next order.

Any of you who cannot obtain a new Creative catalogue from your distributor/One Stop Nail Shop are invited to place your order with Designer Nails (0113 275 5719) who will be happy to send you a Creative catalogue on request with your order.

I hope this clarifies the situation for you all and thank you for bringing it to our attention.

When I was at my local OSNS, they had a pile of catalogues and I asked if this was the new catalogue - I was told that it was the same catalogue but with an insert with the new stuff - is this the case or is there a completely new catalogue.

"Confused from Daventry" LOL

I'm with 'Confused of Daventry' :lol: - just placed an order with Acton who don't have any new catalogues, but also said it's the old one with an insert :confused:

So I called Leeds and the lovely lady up there is just putting one in the post for me (and she said she had posted some new ones to Acton - but they obviously haven't got there yet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back