Is there a Queen/King of the eyelash world?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yawn at all the cloak and dagger stuff. For goodness sake!

just rang Nilam Patel as was SUPER excited to see they are based in Milton Keynes and I have desp been trying to find someone near Aylesbury to do my lashes.

The woman that answered the phone said they offer glamour and natural ...but charge £20 more for glamour the difference being that they are longer...I said surely it would be more lashes not longer lashes that are applied but she didnt know!

I have never heard of paying for longer lashes? surely it takes exactly the same amount of time to apply longer lashes?!? ....she asked someone else who said no, its longer lashes ....mmmm....

....in short, not very impressed with what is supposed to be a super luxury salon, the customer service on the phone was not great. AT ALL.

Apart from having a moan about the salon reception and not liking what you heard, is there a point to this post that has anything to do with the topic of this thread? If there is would you lease make it or I will delete the post as being a winge and moan post which are not allowed here on salon geek.

I charge more for MORE lashes not longer lashes. I buy mine in different sizes, so I charge for the volume.

Admittedly I've only used some of the sizes once or twice, so maybe she charges more as they're not used that often, to make up for the cost. Ridiculous idea, but you never know!

Is it you Susan?? :)

Are you sure Nilam will appreciate her phone number being used this way?

There are a few goddesses around I'm sure .... there is never just one now is there?

Yes her number comes up in google at the top when you search her name nilam patel - Google Maps she will be fine about it, its all over the internet.

No its not me (but I know who it is), and its worth getting a set done there, just to see how neat they can be, and maybe some star spotting!

Su x

I am good! but no its not me.

just rang Nilam Patel as was SUPER excited to see they are based in Milton Keynes and I have desp been trying to find someone near Aylesbury to do my lashes.

The woman that answered the phone said they offer glamour and natural ...but charge £20 more for glamour the difference being that they are longer....

Found this out today, the lash guru does do the glamour lashes, but its not the lashes that are longer, these are special occasion lashes, they will have longer feathers, they will include gems and diamantes as well as the feathers..... so very cool for a special occasion..So well worth it if you are having the best person doing this.

You should have asked who the Guru was, I am sure she would have contacted you directly, as they are very good like that.

Su x

I am ready to claim this title now please please please let me be your new queen of lashes, its been nearly 4 years of hunching over making ladies look gorgeous i am ready to claim the queen of lashes haahaahha xxxx
beautiful crown queen Ooh~la~lashes and my lil lash princesses. dont mean to offend anyone its all fun, I LOVE LASHING xxx

Sue Marsh and Karen Betts have to share the throne, I'm afraid.

And let's not forget Kerry (sassy lashes). Her lashes are by far, the best I have seen.

oh yes me and kerry are married anyway haha i love her xx

I agree that Kerry from Sassy Lashes does the best lashes I have seen.

I also think Claudia from Blinkingorgeous is a rising star.

I want to be as good as them when I grow up. :D

And let's not forget Kerry (sassy lashes). Her lashes are by far, the best I have seen.

Angelinas are lovely too! And ellibee xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back