Is there a Shellac grey a bit lighter than Asphalt?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I'm looking for a dark grey not quite as dark as asphalt but still cool toned

Any ideas?

Cityscape was looking gayer grey but I think they discontinued it :(

Cityscape was looking gayer grey but I think they discontinued it :(

I just bought cityscape on Friday. I didn't know it had been discontinued! [emoji15]

Cityscape is a great option, and one of my favourites!! If it's been discontinued I'm genuinely going to cry

Me too I love cityscape [emoji119][emoji7][emoji7]

Thank you - I've got cityscape but it's too light for the lady. So nothing in between then? I couldn't think of anything

Thank you - I've got cityscape but it's too light for the lady. So nothing in between then? I couldn't think of anything

I assume Silver Chrome is not a colour your client would consider?

Failing that, you may have to opt for a layering combo, or choose a colour from a different system....I expect though that thought has already crossed your mind.

I'm looking for a dark grey not quite as dark as asphalt but still cool toned

Any ideas?
How about Rubble my clients love it!

How about Rubble my clients love it!
Yes I love rubble, too brown though as we have to match to a fabric.

Noodle you're right - layering might work, Beau is nice over it although I'm finding it quite hard not to get streaks in it over such a dark colour but it lifts it nicely. We're stamping in silver over the top.

Thank you :)

What about an additive burnished all over, there's a dark grey additive that I can see in mind but can't for the life of me think of its name, if it's a bit light you could also mix a little black additive until the desired colour was achieved?

What about an additive burnished all over, there's a dark grey additive that I can see in mind but can't for the life of me think of its name, if it's a bit light you could also mix a little black additive until the desired colour was achieved?

Steel Dreams?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back