Is there a soak-offable Gel....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
angel fingers said:
is that a hint that the new brisa gel wont be a soak off product?
Yes :o !!!

hi,
all i can say to this is i find ibd if you file it alittle then soak in the ultra sonic remover it attacks their own band nails and the gel so it peels off and i think it takes about 20 mins.
also the gentle gel 1 from nails of excellence soaks of in 10-20mins so you don't have to file at all
love dye

Thanks for all the info peeps! Mucho appreciato :green:

I do use Calgel, but only on clients that specifically ask for Calgel. It's definitely able to soak off and yes it's more rubbery and yellows very quickly. Which is why i prefer to use NSI's balance gel system, i really love this gel and wondered if there was one similar that can be soaked off - but alas, looks like unless i book the client in for 3 hours in order to soak them off i'll have to continue to file! :rolleyes:

To be honest though, i'm the one who's usually taking her nails off as i like to wear different systems so that when a client comments on my nails i can promote that particular system to them, like p&w l&p and gel etc...

Ah well, i'll just have to get filing... :)

Thanks again guys n girlies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back