Is there any way to get the lid off my nail glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucysmam

Reaction score
I've managed to stick the lid to all 3 of them & am meant to be practising blending on my friend tomorrow! Is there any way to get it off or will I be going shopping for some more first thing tomorrow?

Not sure if you can, never had this problem before. I always put small amount of oil around the top of the bottle, so it never sticks. I do the same with polishes. Clean as youbare going along to get the most out of your product. :)

I usually leave the lid off all day at the moment as I've been practising at home! No idea how I managed to do all 3 but I have. I'll go get some more in the morning. Oil around the top of the bottle is a good idea for the future, wish I'd thought of it now. At least I thought to check my kit before getting to the morning & my mate being here though.

Thanks for the tip Nataliya :)

I have a pair of plyers (man tool) lol that i keep in my drawer at work. They work a treat.

they're really stuck. I can get the entire top off them so I could kind of pour the glue out but not put the small amount I'd need out if that makes sense. Think the whole top would just come off together again

I usually leave the lid off all day at the moment as I've been practising at home! No idea how I managed to do all 3 but I have. I'll go get some more in the morning. Oil around the top of the bottle is a good idea for the future, wish I'd thought of it now. At least I thought to check my kit before getting to the morning & my mate being here though.

Thanks for the tip Nataliya :)

Anytime:lol:

Put the lid in a door , the part where the hinges are close door tight on it and turn it with the other hand lol you will hear it kind of crack where the adhesive is stuck , shuld get it off , (this is good if you font have plyers to hand there is always a door :) )

as long as lid is on you could try holding the top in hot water ,

Or if it's in a tube like my gel bond that escaped in my bag , it was behoned help so I gave it a tiny hole in the tube and when I need it I just bend it a tiny bit agenst it's self a bit comes out and I use an orange wood stick to apply it, I have a new tube waiting to be opens but it's going on forever like this LOL!

Can't even hold it in the door to open it!! They're well stuck!! New glue in the morning it is (with 2 under 4's in tow). Ah well, needs must lol

Latest posts

Back