Is there anywhere in Manchester where you can walk in and get lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire bear

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anybody happen to know if there is anywhere in Manchester where there is no appointment necessary to get my lashes done. Iv got it in my head that you can in selfridges in the arndale where u get your threading done your help would be much appreciated xx

Harvey Nicols in Manchester City Centre do fantastic SP eyelashes. £30 a set - bargain! I have seen the results and they are fantastic

I already tried to book in for there but the lash lady isn't working 2mo :-(
It's such a nightmare we make everybody else look beautiful for there holidays then don't get chance to for ours ha! I thought it would be perfect though if I could get fixed up whilst doing my last minute shopping !

I know two ladies who have had their lashes done at HN over the last couple of days and by two different girls.

I wouldn't go to any therapist where you can walk in and get lashes.

If anyone does this, they obviously don't patch test so they don't care about client safely or follow the recommendations of their insurer.

So, not the type of place I would be giving my business to.

Iv had lashes by most brands and have never reacted! If It was a brand id not had then I wouldn't chance it especially with going on holiday

Not all brands have to patch test including nouveau having trained with them myself I know this however I am a Flirties trainer and therapist and we patch test.

Harvey Nichols are nouveau trained therefore no patch test is required They are not acting illegally and will most def be covered by insurance. I've also had lashes done there and they were ok.

Nouveau would not allow therapist to carry out treatment if their adhesive was unsafe hence myself occasionally using it although it's not my fave adhesive but for times when it's impossible to patch test I will use it. I'm a Flirties girl myself and reccomend patch testing.

As long as they are carrying out the correct procedure and Insurance is valid you will be fine. That said good luck getting a last min appointment there. You could try benito lash and brow bar in Debenhams or there is a lash and brow shop in the triangle

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back