Is there such a thing as a left handed cuticle knife?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelt73

Reaction score
Struggling with my cuticle removal particularly around the side walls as all the cuticle pushers and knives I have tried so far seem to be angled for the best removal if used right handed. I'm using Gelish so they recommend dry prep without the use of a cuticle remover product.

I have found this pusher online but it's only available in the US and they don't do international shipping :(

LuvNailz - Akzentz Gels - NailGrafx Curved Cuticle Pusher LuvNailz - Akzentz Gels - NailGrafx

Have any other lefties had a similar problem and found a solution please, it's driving me to distraction at the moment.

I only use pushers with curettes on, which I would think would be suitable for left and right handed users.

You can buy them from CND, capital do one pusher one end curette the other and online

I never use anything else.

Ditch the cuticle knife and get a cuticle pusher you will find it so much easier. I struggled to use the knife in college as im left handed and haven't used it since i done my first cnd course.

Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thank you ladies, I will do some investigating :) xx

Latest posts

Back